Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1)

boooo. Well thanks anyway.

From New Years til about May 1 I really question why I stay in this state

3 Likes

Thanks for the attempt.

Any other course that might be open? I recall Fresh Meadows will let you play in the damn snow if you want. Think I did that once many years ago.

I’ve played Flagg Creek in terrible winter weather, maybe check there.

Thanks for trying, @JBors. I don’t blame them for not letting us go out, especially this early.

I know Sanctuary in New Lenox will be open - those guys let people go out in conditions most courses don’t. Otherwise, I’d follow social media to see what’s going on at specific courses. I’ll likely hit up Cog’s range to ensure I get my fix in.

Cog 1 and 3 always open I believe too. They’re nothing special, but will do in a late February pinch.

1 Like

Looks like out our way Tamarack and Orchard Valley are open. Or they at least are showing open tee times.

Yeah Cog 1 and 3 are generally always open. Played Cog 1 the day after Christmas and it was surprisingly playable. Greens were punched, but other than that it was great.

I’ll play cog 1 or 3 if anyone else is up for it

I’m in too. Sometime 12-1230 again?

Works for me :+1:

Which course is better?

They’re interchangeable in my mind. One of them has a centerline tree tho which is always :nauseated_face:

Tee sheet wide open on both…

I’d play either as well.

Trying to pick between the two…

1 Like

Ok I booked the 12:00 tee time on Course #3.

@JBors
@PinkPantser
@Tomdevito
@Nighthawk

3 Likes

crap! I was at lunch and missed the action. I’m still game. Do we have enough to get a 12:10 (or whatever the next one is) tee time?

I booked the 12:08 tee time. Who else wants to hop on?