Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1)

Cantigny is your best bet. I haven’t been this year - but they have a nice setup with the garage door indoor / outdoor above heater thing.

1 Like

It’ll probably be a slopfest but the forecast of sunshine every day between now and Sunday gives me a glimmer of hope.

So where are we playing on Sunday?

Edit - Ravisloe entire tee sheet open starting at 11:00am on Sunday. Could get a couple back to back tee times if we jump on it.

1 Like

Monitoring, but won’t know until closer… perhaps a fill in/4some finisher.

Hey guys…new to the Refuge.

Chiming in on the heated outdoor range question…
St. Andrews in West Chicago has a pretty decent setup with covered hitting bays and heaters. Think they have 12-15 mats under the roof.

3 Likes

Tempting. What time are you thinking?

Just booked 12:10 for 4. We have 3 confirmed now so can add one more. Tee times after are all open if more people decide to play.

If I was here, I’d play! But I’ll be playing TPC San Antonio with a bunch of other Refugees. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

checking with the boss - should know soon.

1 Like

I’m in for Sunday. I also grabbed the 1220 tee time in case we get more guis

1 Like

I’m in if there is still room. Just got clearance. Let me know.

1 Like

@PinkPantser I’m in for Sunday, too, if there’s still room in the second group.

1 Like

Cantigny in Wheaton has a very solid winter practice facility $20 an hour unlimited balls

So that’s 6 confirmed for 2 groups right now

@JBors
@SpartyArmst
@Tomdevito
@jeffbagnall
@PinkPantser
@Nighthawk

2 Likes

Paging @Not_Fleetwood

Awesome - thanks. Can’t wait. Never played Ravisloe. Time to fix that mistake, even if in crap conditions. I’ll probably get there super early and check it all out before the round.

1 Like

Skokie Sports Park has a heated range, winter hours are 9-3 Saturday and Sunday.

I’m in for sunday as well if there is an opening

You’re the 7th

Um, bad new guise.

@SpartyArmst
@Tomdevito
@jeffbagnall
@PinkPantser
@Nighthawk
@TheAbeFroman