Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1)

Anyone interested in a trip to the Bourne this Saturday?

@BadBrad @HackMarkham

2 Likes

I’ll be out of town this weekend :cry:

What time? I may be interested if it’s in the afternoon.

Should we get real crazy and do PrarieView on Monday?

https://prairieview.ezlinksgolf.com/index.html#/search

Ahh, we’ll have to do Bourne another weekend. For those interested, plan on a morning tee time and likely scramble format.

2 Likes

I booked a 2:00 spot for Sunday (the 26th) at Prairie Landing if anyone else is interested in some Sunday afternoon golf. Never been there before but for 67 bucks it seems like a great time to try. 3 spots open on their website.

1 Like

Playing Highlands of Elgin at 2:50 on Sunday with a buddy. We’’ be hoofing it if anybody wants to walk with us!

Introducing my friend to NLU with the Mayor of Mt. Prospect on 6/27 at 10 am at MPGC. Room for one more on the tee sheet

5 Likes

8 Likes

Just booked a 7:50 saturday at spring valley cc if anyone wants make a trip to visit the horse :slight_smile:

Joined. 2 spots remain open for some Sunday afternoon golf at Prairie Landing.

2 Likes

I have two spots open at Village Links on Sunday at 12:30 if anyone is interested.

Anybody looking to play Saturday afternoon?

I forgot (or rather ignored) how much of a cluster F Harborside can be. Hoped to beat the backups with an 8am tee time this morning and began waiting on #2. Additionally, they must have promised Port to a scramble for a 1pm shotgun, so it looked like a handful of groups got kicked off the course around hole 16/17. What a joke.

1 Like

This weekend is ended up open for me, so going to spend some time tonight looking for some early options tomorrow morning - if anyone north/northwest is looking to get out.

2 Likes

I am interested if still available

1 Like

You’re in!

Anyone need a fourth tomorrow. Got through 15 this am before the rain, but it didn’t scratch the proverbial itch.

1 Like

would love to rejoin you guys for the actual match after the friendly at winnetka if the fourth space is still open

2 Likes