Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1)

Anyone ever rented the Finn scooters? There were a biker gang’s worth available at Glenview today. There was a guy a couple groups behind us zipping around on one and it looked pretty fun.

3 Likes

Highly recommend!!!

1 Like

Birdhouse North, anyone? Kankakee Elks is selling 8-9 lots along the entrance. @Setwilli and I will sit thru the sales presentation and report back.

Riverfront property! A steal! How pissed will they be when we park a camper on it?

18 Likes

60k to be in the firing zone everytime? Woof. Good news for me those trees finally maybe cut down.

2 Likes

What is the down river lock and drainage situation?

2 Likes

I think the obvious answer is to buy on both sides of the river, then some of bridge or rope mechanism to get back and forth.

Oops, I though the lots were on either side of the river, not either side of the street. That’s less interesting.

6 Likes

We simply start our assault of the opposite bank from the Elks. Easy.

5 Likes

Which is the @TeddyPargame Cabin?

1 Like

Looks like we could just order it online. Or maybe just buy a shed at Home Depot.

https://www.housebeautiful.com/lifestyle/g27433317/tiny-houses-amazon-home/

2 Likes

Any word on what day the parade for Fitzy will be this week?

14 Likes

buddy just told me they’re burning couches in the streets of evanston tonight

17 Likes

If that provides enough light to play canal shores tonight I’m on the way.

8 Likes

Processing: D280B04D-CA42-4689-AC38-74EF3ED727FE.gif…

I hope everyone gets to play Canal Shores once in their life. And the sit on the patio with a beer and watch the rest of the people try to hit #1 green.

3 Likes

Look forward to the Northwestern/Team Europe drop.

3 Likes

Fitzy’s a ‘Chicago Gui’ and rocks my company’s logo on his chest…I’m taking this as half a major for myself.

10 Likes

WAZZZZZ UPPPPPP - hope everyone is having a kick ass day. Im heading up to Traverse City with a few friends over the 4th of July holiday. We have a pair of tee times up at Arcadia Bluffs on Sunday July 3rd at 7:30 and 7:40. Three of our crew had to back out for one reason or another. With that being said, I am hoping to round out the groups with a few Nesticles. If you will be in the area or are just generally interested shoot me a DM. Looking forward to teeing it up over the holiday weekend and hopefully with some of you!

@kmcswain and myself are booked for 6:30am at Phillips Park if anyone wants join this Saturday 2 spots open online.

1 Like

Greetings from Edgewater!

3 Likes

Looks like they’re already gone. Damnit.

1 Like