Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1)

Hey now…It was concise yet informative. I appreciate the thoughtful breakdown. Upon reading each, it has me thinking that the ‘crown crafted’ is the one missing a tag. Thank you.

1 Like

Glenview Park’s website booking is stupid and won’t let you select “Walking” if you’re not a resident. Wut. So I had to call them and book two spots on Saturday at 3:40pm because I guess if I use a computer I can book a single, but if I talk to a human I can’t. Three spots available if anyone would like to join me in some afternoon golf.

2 Likes

I can’t make it but saw this deal in CDGA magazine

1 Like

There’s a Sentry advertisement on the US Open. It’s two guys riding down a fairway in a cart and there’s 3D CAD designs of a warehouse around them. Hit’s a little too close to home.

Fuck off Sentry. #SaveCalumet

5 Likes

Anyone have an opening tomorrow mid morning? I am in the lisle area

This place is great

13 Likes

Def in on some nights at des plains, I’ll add myself to that list if it’s going to be a thing. And can’t do Monday that early @andrewf but do want to check that place out in the future.

If anyone is looking for Monday in the 9-5 range, I’m going to try to golf most of the day. Day off work and preschool open - so need to make the most of it.

3 is fun, but you should try 9 in January.

7 Likes

Wow this looks electric for a weekday night. Let me know next time you head out there

1 Like

put my name in for some nighttime par 3 golf too – looks sweet

Anyone have/want a Sunday tee time? I’m booked tomorrow but would love to get out on Sunday.

1 Like

Surprisingly I do not have a tee time Sunday. I am interested.

1 Like

I feel like I’ve only played George dunne with you but they have some morning tee times for $74 and afternoon for $56. Also open for other courses

Slight pref for morning but up for whatever. Forest Preserve course might be a shitshow by Father’s Day afternoon.

1 Like

Yeah George Dunne is slow on most days, Fathers day is one of the busiest golf days of the year. That sounds like pure masochism.

1 Like

I am good with a morning tee time or we can look at other courses. I haven’t found much so far

Yeah morning looking rough.

@andrewf and I have a 950 tee time Sunday morning at Kankakee if anyone wants to join. Believe there were 2 other spots available.

2 Likes

Anyone trying to play Monday? Preferably morning, but open to options.

There might be 1 spot 7:40 at Shepherds Crook? You’d have to check the site.

1 Like