Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1)

Alright, officially a nest member, im going to get used to the site etc. Appreciate all the help so far.

def interested in matchplay and everything else. thx for the heads up on the google sheet location. will look into it.

5 Likes

Welcome! Do you love early morning golf? Waveland Breakfast Club/Cult meets every Thursday morning… check out the thread.

1 Like

Also, for all the newer members, sign up for the 10-22 Shepherds Crook outing below, don’t need to be a Nest member to join either. 3 open spots and reserve list as well.

3 Likes

thanks everyone; officially joined the Nest, will take some time to poke around the site/forum. Also snagged a sub spot for the Breakfast Club in a couple weeks (a great idea).

4 Likes

Anyone looking for a game Monday 6/20? I’m flexible on time and site.

4 Likes

We were just told our company is making Juneteenth a paid holiday, which is great. It also means I am available for the golfing.

3 Likes

Big time in.

1 Like

I’m always off on Mondays, so yes.

2 Likes

definitely can do thursday mornings at maravitz… will check out the thread for openings

1 Like

Off Monday also, was planning on trying to play some golf.

Any interest in 6:30am game tomorrow? Wilmette golf club has plenty of times. I know nothing about the course, so also open to other suggestions

Booked a foursome at Shepherd’s Crook for Monday 6/20 7:40am. @baldvinny @sstrang anyone else interested, lmk!

Random question but does anyone in the city or close by have a hitch cargo carrier that I could possible borrow/rent for a week?

1 Like

I do Seth. Slide into DM’s.

1 Like

@Kbergen28 Father’s Day is right around the corner…

Less than a dollar a degree!

7 Likes

For all your 1 yard, 40 foot high flop shots!

3 Likes

only 40 ft high? Have to think bigger than that.

2 Likes

Also, I think if @Kbergen28 is going to keep that in his bag, he should have to use it at least 4 times per round.

1 Like

Anyone know of courses in the Chicago / Southern Wisc. area that offers all day rates? #SummerSolstice

Bowes Creek has a “member for a day” rate!
Really fun course and solid halfway house

Floats in the $90 range? Ish?

5 Likes