Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1)

A little Orland park golf?

Down for any ideas.

I don’t know anything about silver lake but it’s certainly an option.

There’s also some noonish 4somes available at that bridge course for $65

2 Likes

Just a tough scene on the phone notifications to get texted and multiple emails that golf was cancelled :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Silver lakes is pretty standard nothing flashy but always does the trick and I love their bar

1 Like

Booking a 9:48 at silver lakes north course to walk with @rmbartell

3 Likes

@Setwilli and myself are booking the 1150 tee time at Seven Bridges, there are 2 spots available. Book through their website for $65.

2 Likes

I’m trying to snag the last spot but it will only let me book for 2. Anyone else want in if I book?

1 Like

Give em a call and see if they’ll add you as a single over the phone

2 Likes

I’m in for this. I’ll book a spot now

1 Like

Nobody at the course right now but I booked. If anyone wants to join, feel free and we’ll square up at the course… or I can just be your sugar daddy since my girlfriend is out of town.

2 Likes

I am down. Let me know your venmo or whatever

1 Like

Sad to see the group split up but that is what happens when the course cancels 15 hours before tee off… I was really looking forward to an MP round with the crew

8 Likes

I had already made coffee cake to bring, cant let that go to waste.

6 Likes

The one time we organize a bunch of gui’s without the King of MP, things go terribly wrong

10 Likes

He placed a curse on the round since he wouldn’t be there.

8 Likes

21 Likes

“Mayor of Mt. Prospect hits ceremonial tee shot before Labor Day parade” - 1926 (colorized)

17 Likes

After this BS I might start a recall campaign

7 Likes

Far west suburban natives may know Charlestown mall (St Charles). Made the big screen for a Toyota commercial "The Focus Group" | 2022 Toyota GR86 Commercial | Toyota - YouTube

1 Like