Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1)

The on-ramp from 90/94 N to 290 is very much an upgrade. However, when 290 ends and you need to go north/south, it’s still a stupid mess. Just don’t think it’s possible to reconfigure that one in a good way.

1 Like

My worst nightmare is accessing the highway from Lake St and having to merge from the far left to the far right to get on 290 West

2 Likes

Fun fact:

“Jesus take the wheel” is about getting off 290 to get onto 94.

6 Likes

Put a rent a cop to monitor South bound hogging the North bound lanes or something. Double line w barrier much earlier.

1 Like

Back to the original though - maybe the Breakfast league commissioners can check in with the GM. Use that 2CGC clout.

To be fair, they’re doing the interchange again because they forgot to do the soil tests the first time and used the wrong concrete mix. I mean, simple mistake.

5 Likes

The thread title change is fucking with my head

17 Likes

Need a Roll Call Chicago Suburbs thread started now.

10 Likes

8 Likes

Roll Call “Just Outside Chicago”

9 Likes

Roll Call “I’m from Chicago. What part? Naperville.”

15 Likes

Roll Call “Right in the middle of Milwaukee and Chicago”

3 Likes

Need one for Sunday at noon at Prairie Isle with @Duff-Daddy, Laura and myself.
My other buddy bailed.

That’s a completely acceptable response depending on the context.

Brewery out in Elk Grove is making this. Saw the post and got reminded of seeing that label somewhere in this thread.

EDIT: Damnit, Ethan. You forgot you’re not supposed to believe anything you see on the internet today.

10 Likes

To be fair that’s not even close the the strangest craft beer ideas I’ve seen and I would have believed it too.
Also they should make it because it sounds pretty good.

2 Likes

Now you got @TheAbeFroman all excited for nothing!

That’s a weird April Fools’ joke b/c Flying Dog already does that.

4 Likes

Really hoping the tread name changes back after April Fools Day. How else will i know Where My Chicago Refuges Are At?

10 Likes

This had me going for a minute.

4 Likes

290 to 294 is a great way to learn new words

7 Likes