Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1)

Before that, we need 2 more previous addresses and DOB.

8 Likes

My lefty fades usually find that pond.

Coping by flying to Florida and playing Ft Myers CC tomorrow.

3 Likes

“Feels like -7”

11 Likes

Them: Pargame, how are you playing?

Me, after back to back to back comfy 5’s:

11 Likes

In our first attempt at regional dominance the Second City Golf Club has challenged the Fresh Coast Flock (Michigan) to a Ryder Cup style match play tournament in Grand Rapids the weekend of July 22nd-24th. 36 holes of fourball on Saturday at Pilgrims Run and the Mines, Sunday singles at Diamond Springs. 12 v 12.

2CGC has its squad. Can’t wait to launch ‘em!

11 Likes

Didn’t @TCRBrad win the Ope-in? I think regional dominance has been established, we’re just defending it

6 Likes

Need the NLU leads to make one of those conquered/title holder maps like they do for college football. @EConroy419 bring to your meetings.

4 Likes

I’ve been coping by trying to make my own clubs via 3D printing. I have no clue what I’m doing but it’s a great time killer

8 Likes

Today, I missed golf so bad I paid a stranger to watch me hit pull hooks for an hour indoors.

16 Likes

Pervert

11 Likes

EDIT: Due to overwhelming demand the tournament will now be 16 v 16. We have 3 spots open. Sign up below!

8 Likes

DAMN STRAIGHT WE DID.

Brought the Illi-NOISE on 'em

3 Likes

This is the type of chaotic behavior I expect and encourage.

Can we get a fully 3-D printed set for War at the Shore and use them for ceremonial tee shots?

2 Likes

The tournament committee approves said motion.

We also might have to do custom tee markers…

1 Like

Been a Nest member for over a year, but making my first posts in the Refuge today! I’m up in the northwest suburbs (Lake county) and looking to play more than the ONE ROUND of golf I played last year. (Had a second kid last year so it was kinda difficult to get out). Anyone else in the northwest burbs?

16 Likes

Lots of us.

3 Likes

Congrats on the second kiddo. Cary/ crystal lake area for me.

3 Likes

LZ is my home town, now out in the Elgin/West Dundee area

4 Likes

Not in the northern burbs - but had baby #2 last year and relate w/ the struggle for rounds

2 Likes