Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1)

Got on a standby flight at 2:30 pm, home for supper.

Thanks for checking and I definitely need to make more putts. Hahahaha.

3 Likes

I’d love to check out the spot, set you a PM

1 Like

Anybody getting out today?
I’m thinking about harborside at 1 if anyone’s interested

1 Like

Orrrrrrr you can come visit us all at Canal Shores :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I have too much respect for the assistant pro to patronize this event

8 Likes

Chicago crew:

I make homemade chili powder as a fundraiser. It’s been sort of a hit with my friends IRL so let’s see how it goes with my Internet friends.

$25 donation to first tee of greater Chicago gets you one order of “Gnar Pow”.

You can donate more on top of that or procure more than one “order”. Lots of people get them as gifts.

It’s good stuff, freshly ground and blended from specialty spice shops. Great in chili of course but also tacos, eggs, batter for fried fish, crab cakes, and more.

Your donation goes straight to the cause and I cover cost of all ingredients and supplies. I will ship the first week of December so you get it in time for the holidays.

Here are some photos of 2019!

Donations can be made here:
https://www.eleoonline.net/Pages/WebForms/Mobile/ShowFormMobile.aspx?id=ad1eedc6-d93e-498c-a889-af6109459627&linkto=187

11 Likes

This is always the opening line to some sort of crazy story…

It’s truly a course that you can’t accurately describe. One simply needs to experience Fresh Ghettos.

2 Likes

Anybody wanna go play MP next Sunday around 10am?

1 Like

Forwards or backwards?
Asking for a friend…

11 Likes

Yes

I’m all in on 10 to 9, think it’s a high draw that will get blocked in to the parking lot.

2 Likes

Can you post your FSSMC before I decide on this purchase?

1 Like

yah i posted a picture up above. The dog leg 17th that goes over the 11th green is wild, as is 2, 3 and 9 being in a firing line for long shots from driving range.

1 Like

Yeah sure I got it right here

4 Likes

Some personal news. I have decided to move from Bolingbrook to Schaumburg at the end of the month. Mostly for my mental health and reduce the amount of driving I’ve been doing lately.

I’m probably done golfing for the year as packing/unpacking is going to occupy much of my free time between now and then, but looking forward to getting out next season when the weather is warmer to some courses on the northern half of the region.

7 Likes

In for this if there is still space.

Looks to be up to date, thanks and ordered.

2 Likes

Is one of your criteria on where to live proximity to IKEA?

Can’t imagine making that drive every day, kudos to you for pulling the plug on that commute

5 Likes

Merely coincidence that the two cities involved are where the IKEAs are, but I’m sure I will be giving them some business after I get my stuff all packed up and I get a feel for how much space I have. I think I want to get a new computer desk, and I will likely need a couple of new lamps.

I can work out of the Arlington Heights office instead of the Loop and turn my 45 minute commute into 15 and the thought of that gets me uber giddy.

1 Like

Rumor has it that our Resident Mt. Prospect resident is golfing at Mt Prospect golf course this upcoming Sunday. Welcome to join and meet some Refugees that are local to the NW burbs. 11:20 and 11:30 tee times

I know you’re packing, but this is a better use of your time

2 Likes