Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1)

I heard that too, along with a sports dome bubble of some kind and a concert venue of some type… It was barely playable 2 years ago, they’ve done a really nice job bringing it back. Another thing I’m excited about is the opening of the old sportsman course, now called Heritage Oaks in Northbrook … I think it will reopen in a few weeks, after being closed fall of 2019. New greens, wider fairways, new mow lines, tree removal, better drainage and irrigation, and a new range… LGLG

5 Likes

And by a few weeks I mean next week!
Heritage Oaks Golf Club - Heritage Oaks Golf Club (heritageoaksgc.com)

2 Likes

Sportsmans/Heritage Oaks is SUCH a fun track…really excited to see how the renovation turned out!

1 Like

http://www.jacobsongolfcoursedesign.com/work.html

They have a nice list of courses on their resume.

1 Like

One spot open for Jackson Park tomorrow (Friday) at 1250 if anyone is looking for a game

1 Like

Rick is my moms cousin. Super nice dude

@kmcswain and @happykamper - I’m gonna have to bail on tomorrow. A wedge snapped in my hand today and took a decent cut into my right hand.

@AlCzervik At this point I doubt I’m gonna be good for Sunday, I’m sorry. Hey @HackMarkham you still need a spot?

1 Like

Not saying, just saying, I do have a supply of surgical super glue.

Rule #76, play like a champion

7 Likes

6 Likes

This seems adjacent to the MJ cigar cutter, who really hurt you @EConroy419?

5 Likes

That’s why he needs a club rack on his stand, trying to shove a wedge in there like that was bound to lead to injury.

8 Likes

Dang how firm are the MP waste areas?

2 Likes

Short left of three green at Ravines! You’d think with how much money they take in they can afford to water the place

I’ll fill in your spot if there is an opening, not sure what the groups are looking like right now. @AlCzervik

Can absolutely fill the spot, I’ll adjust the groups later

1 Like

You guys need to fill that spot on Sat at 12:20? @kmcswain @happykamper (grabbed a single)

1 Like

I’m currently in drive thru hell trying to get there.

Are you looking for a spot? I need to drop mine for 12:30…

FYI we’ve got a couple spots open for tomorrow at Highlands of Elgin, 12-12:30 tee times

4 Likes

What going on y’all, figured I’d throw this out in here as you’re not too terribly far away. Not a big event but should be a good one. Cheers!

1 Like