Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1)

Seems like a fair test to prepare them for #carnage

1 Like

Man I was wondering about this when I saw they hosted, cause I played #1 out there last Friday and they said they aerated a few weeks prior but the greens were in rough shape still. -7 is super impressive for this.

1 Like

Just a heads up, Crook now has it’s own thread in the events section

3 Likes

Playing Sunset Valley at 4:54 with a coworker in town this Fri. We may not finish in the light, but will be moving quick to try and probably $1/hole wager going or something.
2 other spots at $37 to walk if anyone wants in on some action, pm me.

throwing this up here if anyone is interested, still one spot available

the illustrious @VenkmansLament is our 3rd so far

Edit: filled the foursome

2 Likes

speaking of -7 being impressive, I played in an event there last year, normal weather conditions, where there were 50 entries into a skins game from the blue tees and on the 18th hole a guy in my group made par to push the skin with ONE other player. 48 players made bogey or worse, sheesh

1 Like

Anyone want to join @EConroy419 and myself at Mt. Prospect on Friday at 4? We have two spots open.

I’ll play.

2 Likes

Cool, give them a shout to add you to the tee time.

And I’m out.
I’m gonna get out a little earlier and farther south I think.

1 Like

Fine. Be that way

3 Likes

Any Golfers Journal subscriber want to try and register for the “Broken Tee 2-Man” at Hazeltine? They blind draw but just like the lotto you gotta be in it to win it. As a partner I can promise some laughs and mostly a disappointing golf game.

1 Like

I’d love to but I’m guessing it’s out of my price range.
One day I’d love to get to one of these events though.

2 Likes

still need somebody for this one?

Yeah, looks cool and I’m sure it’s a nice track, but you could pay for like 17 people to go to March Mudness for the cost of that event.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Anyone interested in playing 9 on 5/10? Afternoon preferable.
I have a babysitter and cannot waste this

1 Like

Anyone near Bartlett want to play Bartlett Hills Friday at 2:10?
Playing with a buddy and there’s still a couple available.

Yoooo.

1 Like

Done. They’re drawing winners on 5/14.

1 Like