Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1)

Anyone want to play this Sunday?

Going to see how work goes today, but if there’s still a spot may grab one later this afternoon.

2 Likes

I am interested.

1 Like

also interested

2 Likes

1 spot left at Big Run on Sunday 5/9 @ 1pm.

What’s with all the afternoon tee times? Anyone play at the butt crack of dawn?

2 Likes

I usually like to play earlier in the morning, especially on Sunday’s but I have Mother’s day obligations this weekend.

1 Like

9 Likes

I’ll play whenever, and mornings are usually easier for me, but it seems like all my partners lately can only play in the afternoon.

1 Like

Prefer first tracks on weekends. But also have the current luxury of playing anytime during the week so if anyone wants to play mid week I can play anywhere or host. Just hit me up.

6 Likes

Weather/ family obligations in this case. Early mornings preferred otherwise.

1 Like

Looks like there is still one spot at Mt Prospect at 4 today to join @EConroy419 and myself if anyone wants to skip out of work early

I want to be you

4 Likes

Round #25 of the season tomorrow at 740am

9 Likes

I realized this too when I played OF last year with him.

It’s a weird feeling when the guy you want to be when you grow up is 25 years younger than you…

10 Likes

Let’s do it. I have a standing 8am Monday time that you’re welcome to join (after my 2 week hiatus for whistling and Erin)

2 Likes

My hero.

2 Likes

Nice I played round 34 at 7:30 this morning

3 Likes

We had a spot open up for the event at Mt. Prospect on 6/5/21. DM me for details if you’re interested.

I haven’t played 25 rounds in the last 5 years… kids are time consuming. Hoping to squeeze in 20+ for the entire season this year. I’m at 2.

2 Likes