Roll Call “Chicago” (Part 1)

Also, apologize to those that were on the LM list that I deleted. I tried to add a few names that i remember back on this new list (@TheAbeFroman @ChiFFI (reserve))

2 Likes

Damn, this sounds nice. Could be a nice way to end the season. Is it worth the 3.5 hour drive?

Stopped reading after “footlong brats” and immediately signed up

2 Likes

That weekend is definitely my oldest’s birthday. This is my alley and I should be there.

Signing up with a high likelihood of having to remove myself from consideration.

I’d be down. Schedule permitting. I’m a tax accountant and 10/16 is the Saturday before the deadline.

1 Like

Wait I have to do taxes in October too?

7 Likes

If there’s going to be a charity aspect to this, can I put in a bid for Boys and Girls Club of Lake County, specifically the Zion chapter? I did a lot of volunteering there during nursing school and the kiddoes are a riot.

2 Likes

This is perfect. I was looking for a Lake County cause, and if it directly benefits Zion that’s even better.

2 Likes

No, probably just me and others like me, finishing up the business returns for our clients/employers

Patio! Way better than that unfinished space they had. Are those canopies for everyone to cower under when Icarito is hitting his “approach”

No joke, @EConroy419 and @baldvinny and I had finished our round and were sitting on the rocking chairs, probably about even between 9 and 18 hole. Dude on 9 laser sliced one over the green and with the heavy wind it went by Ethan’s head by about a foot.

Not sure we ever got an apology from the guy either. But I’ve also come to expect nothing less at a spring scramble at Shepherd’s Crook.

5 Likes

Not only was there no apology, he seemed genuinely offended that we were in the way.
Also I don’t think he bothered to find his ball.
I think it was a “Put me down for a bogey” situation for him.

6 Likes

Head on a swivel when you’re that close the state line. Sheesh!

1 Like

This is insane.

16 Likes

1 Like

Soooo they’ll be good for our outing at least?

3 Likes

check your good putter privilege. as a certified shit putter ™, if I come out to a tournament site and their greens are absolutely shredded, I know I have a chance

4 Likes

“Ooh! Plinko today!” - Me, in my head.

5 Likes

Like…I understand if you punch your greens in April and don’t take anything off the tee time. That’s Pebble’s mantra, and it works (unfortunately the bag-tag Barry’s and Barstoolies will still come to play).

But to punch 'em right before a US Open qualifier is insane. That’s gotta be a death sentence for them hosting another one anytime soon

3 Likes

Dont understand why they would do that but then looking at the medalist being -7…with those greens is nuts

1 Like