Roll Call: Bay Area Golfers

I’ve never heard of the course but I’m in

1 Like

stockton in july could be eh but likely would go back, hopefully an NBA legend doesn’t die while we’re there this time

2 Likes

Hi all,

First post, fairly new to the area – moved from London to SF in January for work. Not exactly been ideal timing in terms of getting out and golfing, obviously… so hopefully there will be some folks here who fancy a game now things are opening back up. Cheers!

Thom

7 Likes

Hey Matt, also have Friday 22nd off (same company, possibly?) – still looking for a game? I’m in SF but open to traveling, still new enough to the area that I haven’t really played anywhere around here yet…

It’s a dry heat.

I have Friday off too. Heading to Spyglass to take advantage of the NCAA discount if you guys want to make the trek.

1 Like

Ah I ended up booking with a coworker yesterday! We’re teeing off at 1:50 down at Cinnabar, maybe see if a spot is still open cause we are just a twosome and I could have booked up to 3 so you may be able to snag and join!

I’m in.

1 Like

I would be in.

1 Like

Ah, no worries. Will take a look and let you know :+1:

1 Like

Ok talked to the folks at Oakmoore and 7/12 is available. I’m working on getting a price quote from them but for now let’s get a sign up sheet going so I can let her know how many guys we have. Remember, the draw for using Oakmoore is we have the course to ourselves and we can pretty much play as many times as we want.

1 Like

Think the sheet is in view only mode. Check permissions… although I’m trying from my phone sheets app. So could be me.

1 Like

Yup, can’t edit on desktop either

Same, just please add me in to the list

Ok try now guis. Let me if it works or not.

1 Like

Worked for me. Thanks!

Sharp Park! I love this place a bit more each time. Probably helped I shot a personal best 80 with 10 pars, 8 bogeys. Perfect weather helps. 3 hrs 45 min with the push cart and good friend who also shot a way personal best 85 and took me for $20. Oh it’s my birthday. Great day. Boom!

Randy Flag On 15 (it’s tall) Smashed drive on 16.
Uphill par 5 4th

12 Likes

Was walking the sea wall today. Looked like the grass has grown in well between 16 and 17.

How were the greens?

1 Like

Awesome stuff. Inspired me and @thomaschambers to book a round there for Monday morning. First time for both of us there, will send pics of us next to the Randy flag (separately of course #socialdistancing)

1 Like

Grass in fairways is growing. Truthfully it’s a bit too lush haha. No roll. But I get it. They were watering a lot this am growing it.
Greens…hmm the front were pretty pocked actually. Was surprised at how bumpy they were considering the down time. But again, not complaining. Some we’re in v good shape. Some weren’t.
Only complaint…it says twos only but two of the three groups ahead of us were Foursomes:(