Roll Call: Bay Area Golfers

Whenever you make it to Sacramento let me know - I would be down to play. I highly suggest Ancil Hoffman over Haggin Oaks, especially if it dries out in the summer. Would also love to have you out at Del Paso.

3 Likes

it might be a year, but i’ll make it there. I’ll let you know! I have to get the lay of the land and play more locally for awhile.

Shoulder is still healing!

1 Like

i think i might have something wrong with my right forearm as well, some sharp pain, have you had that before?

yes. When I fell off a treadmill at the gym and dislocated my shoulder. Did that happen to you?

3 Likes

i think i just been playing too much golf, maybe its tendonitis?

Had a 4th drop out for afternoon round today (Wednesday the 4th) at Olympic Club Lake course. 2:10pm tee time and playing on a reciprocal rate so sorry it’s pricey. Anyone interested send me a private message.

Sounds like the likely culprit.

Gents, in regards to the Northwoods meetup this summer, are we all in agreement this should be a 9 holes in morning/lunch/9 holes in afternoon (with possible emergency 9 in early evening) format?

All indications point to a July 11th launch date.

@leric90 I don’t see your name on the spreadsheet. Too good to play a nine hole public course with us? Will you be jetsetting to Las Vegas every weekend this summer?

5 Likes

Yes. All of that.

Sounds good to me. GM never called back what the heck. But I just assume that if it’s only 12-16 of us we can just call and book times no need to go through the event planner and GM and all that. July 11 :+1:

1 Like

Where’s this spreadsheet?

3 Likes

im pretty much down for all the dates except 6.20 :slight_smile:

the later in the morning the better because I have a 2 1/2 hour drive to get there

I am in the same boat. I am thinking if we do a 9:00-9:30 block then grab lunch, then a 1:00-1:30 block. Then that leaves us time for happy hour and emergency nine for those interested.

2 Likes

Dig it.

How do I add myself to the list? Would love to do this

Just click on the spreadsheet below, add your name and out an X under the dates that work for you.

1 Like

Thanks! Added myself and fellow NLU fan for the days in July. Appreciate the help and info as always!

2 Likes