Roll Call: Bay Area Golfers

I have a time at presidio Saturday morning with 2 spots available. 8:40. Will cancel them tomorrow morning unless anyone else is interested.

It will be wet I’m sure but have to play in the morning and couldn’t find a better option. Hope it’s not a swamp!

1 Like

Looks like I picked the wrong time to skip out of NorCal. Lots of good games getting lined up! Hope y’all stay somewhat dry over the next week and everyone gets a chance to play. Cheers and hope to see everyone soon.

2 Likes

Thanks for invite. Had game already set for Sat morning.
Edit: for this Saturday 20th. For next Saturday 27th i’m still game to set up something.

1 Like

man i wish the weather was slightly warmer… :frowning:

I’d be up for stonebrae on Thursday 26th :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes if weather permitting :slight_smile:

course has been wide open i think

Weather permitting, @greebs and I are playing Fountaingrove Sunday 12/29 @ noon. Two slots available. @catshannon? @Tizz? @GDB12? Give me a shout if you want in.

2 Likes

I’d love too but still have family in town on Sunday and I think I need to drop folks off at SFO that day :confused:

There’s this new thing called Uber. . . :slight_smile:

Busy time, but we’ll make it happen after the first. Enjoy the holidays!

2 Likes

That’s a mighty nice offer. Let me see what my Sunday looks like

One month out!!! Golfers of all abilities are welcome. Oakmoore is lookin good. The beer will be flowing like wine.

1 Like

Hey guys! Wife and I are driving up from Long Beach and I’m going to squeeze in a couple rounds. If anyone would like to join, just let me know!

HMB Ocean on 12/30 on 10:30am
Northwood on 1/3 at 8:50am

2 Likes

Can’t make either work but enjoy - those are great courses and hopefully the weather stays nice and dry for you.

1 Like

I might be able to join you in Northwood…going to check on a few things and get back with you shortly. Either way - enjoy!

I’m moving to Sonoma County soon and wonder if anyone knows anything about Foxtail in Rohnert Park?

Pretty meh muni course, although there are 2 18s. The north is a bit better. I live in Santa Rosa, so DM me with questions about the area.

Weather was beautiful today, but the course was completely soaked… They told me if I took my push cart, it had to be cart path only. That’s a first.

Wow. I played Corica South over in Alameda today and it had drained pretty well from the rain, though not completely. Never heard that about push carts!

1 Like

TPC Harding for me today. Rough is up and in for the PGA and of course wet af. Fairways and greens were ok though. A nice walk in the sun. But yeah…lots of moisture to say the least. I just can’t imagine how thick the rough will be in May. Wild.

4 Likes

Enjoyed the course. Similar to Sandpiper in SB but more wide open. It would be much more fun if it were playing firm and fast. I’ll try to come back around for it again in the summer.