Roll Call: Bay Area Golfers

Johnny Foley’s

2 Likes

There’s a fairly new place called Bottle Club Pub that looks great!

Not Union Square, but if you’re cruising around town, one of my favorite spots to finish an evening was at Tosca Cafe in North Beach for a House Cappuccino night cap (bourbon, cognac, chocolate, and steamed milk).

This looks PERFECT. @Sarah let’s plan on this, time TBD. @Brenskiis if you (or anyone else here) can join us at Bottle Pub Club, that would be awesome.

Was checking out the website and was about to message you the same thing :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

It’s also right near where I’m staying so perfect all around!

1 Like

Day & time?

Thursday (tomorrow), probably around 6:00? Time is a bit TBD.

1 Like

Ah. That’s gonna be tough. Long full day tomorrow. Cheers :beers:

2 Likes

I was going to try to make this as well but realized last night I won’t be finished up down here in Fresno till about 5:30-6 this evening so, unlikely to make it :frowning:

Things are fine. Very fine. I’m having fun.

2 Likes

One open spot for City Nines tourney Sat Oct 22nd. Must be available all day. Dm me for details.

5 Likes

Hey Everyone. Hope this finds you extremely well. Not that anyone was super concerned or anything, but just wanted to send an apology to the universe for going zero dark thirty. Works been truly intense since the Chambers event. Everyday we approach basketball season is crucial so shits real right now.

Anyways. Super excited for the Nines and seeing your bright faces. Appreciate the leeway for being offline.

John

3 Likes

JG,

No apologies needed. It’s a crazy world and we all go dark every once in awhile. We know you’re busy with the Dons. We’ll see you soon, no doubt.

1 Like

Have another open spot in tomorrow (Sat) City Nines event. Dm me.

Anyone want to do a morning round on Monday? Up for anything

Anyone looking for a career change?

8 Likes

A curiosity:

What’s the shortest trip anyone has taken to Bandon from the Bay. I’ve had one of the roughest few day stretches of my life and seriously considering the idea of trying to go up for the weekend to hit the restart button. Thoughts on the viability?

2 Likes

What do you mean by shortest? Like driving up for a day or two? Or the route to take?

I’d call them tomorrow morning and see what availability they have as a single. And if you are up there then ping here as I’m fairly sure some other Bay Area guys will be there this weekend.

1 Like

Yeah just curious if anyone has tried to do it in a weekend, basically.

1 Like

For sure. If you don’t care about what courses you play and when I’m sure there are single times available. And you can likely stay off resort at the Bandon Inn or elsewhere. Do it!

Sorry things haven’t been great. Bandon is the ultimate salve though, it’s the best place ever.

2 Likes