Roll Call: Bay Area Golfers

Tonga Room was the post-reception party locale.

1 Like

In all seriousness it’s not out of the question. It’s not even that expensive to buy out

1 Like

Couple questions… how many people? Time frame? Budget? Are you hosting or guests paying (at least for booze) on their own? Also, what type of space are you looking at renting? Meaning, do you want casual, fancy, etc.

Lemme know and I may have some ideas for you.

Congrats by the way!

t

2 Likes

Does anyone else have issues loading the USGA app? I realize now I’m having to ditch the NCGA app starting tomorrow but I can’t ever get the USGA app to get past the loading screen on my phone.

Working for me

1 Like

Same happens to me on my home wifi. I disconnect from the wifi and it works on cellular

1 Like

Hello friends, traveling to Pinehurst at the end of the month and was just wondering if anyone had recs for getting ther from the airport? (Raleigh) Arriving before my crew so any advice is appreciated thx!

What day you flying in there out of curiosity?

I feel like @greebs was born to answer this

1 Like

Landing Tuesday mid day!

1 Like

I’d for sure ping the North Carolina folks on their page. We rented a car, no special tricks.

1 Like

Pinehurst has a shuttle that will take you from RDU if that works

Raleigh local here. As mentioned below, either renting a car yourself or taking the Pinehurst shuttle will be your best bets.

It’s a super easy drive from RDU. If you rent a car, you can stop at Tobacco Road on your way to Pinehurst

2 Likes

White Horse transportation too if you aren’t staying at the resort

1 Like

Thanks guys, did call the shuttle before posting and they told me theyd prefer going for a group than just one person haha

1 Like

We’ve been invaded!

Pinehurst talk can invade any day

2 Likes

This is the segue to start discussing a group trip to Pinehurst for 23/24.

2 Likes

Dates and I demand we go to Tobacco road

3 Likes

Does anyone have any recommendations for a place to grab a drink or two somewhere around Union Square (also if you’re interested in meeting up with @greebs and myself, send me a message! - I’ve done zero planning considering I leave tomorrow morning!!)

2 Likes