Roll Call: Bay Area Golfers

I think most of us would play somewhere besides harding regularly. But it’s a good course, just a little over loved.

1 Like

I figured that was probably it. Thank you!

Hey Norcal crew - City Nines, vol 2 is scheduled. Oct 22nd. This is our nine holer challenge in SF.
GGP in the am
Fleming midday
Gleneagles pm

We’ll have to limit it to 6 tee times (24 participants) due to timing and daylight.

Sign up here if interested. We’ll be running a lotto for spots, same as Fleming cup.

5 Likes

Greetings, Bay Area folks. Just doing my semi-regular post as Captain of our Roost, to let you know that we are getting ready to start qualifying for the 2023 Roost season.

If you are currently a member of the Nest but aren’t a member of the Roost group, let me know and I’ll add you.

If you aren’t currently a Nest member and want to #getinvolved, I would highly recommend signing up for the Nest. Let me know if you do and I will add you to the RACDG NorCal Roost group.

Let me know if you have any questions.

1 Like

What, exactly, was wrong? Planning a day trip from my parents’ place next summer to hit The Hay and Pacific Grove.

It was just bad timing. CalTrans closed down one lane of the 101 for construction so I took 17 down through Santa Cruz instead but apparently so did everyone else. Maps kept rerouting me trying to save time but ended up just having time added any way I went.

1 Like

Yea just general bottle necking on the weekends. The 17 and 101 South were never created for the population density of todays Bay Area. Plus the construction. If you leave on a Thursday or Friday, or anytime outside of traffic times, you should be good. I went down on Friday and went through the same bottleneck with no issues.

1 Like

Big Happy Birthday to my brother from another mother @3jackbirdie. One love dude. Real mensch.

12 Likes

And happy birthday to you as well JG! Honored to share the day with ya! Hope you have a great one!

6 Likes

Morning West Coasters,

I’m going to have a free morning while my wife is in a wedding party on Oct 22nd and considering bringing my clubs. Going to be in and around Davis/Sacramento, anywhere fun to play out that way?

2 Likes

would be happy to host you at my club (Granite Bay GC).

DM me if you are interested.

5 Likes

Hey happy birthday to both of you guys! My Chunks at the Chuck partners …

3 Likes

Also happy birthday to Dr. Mackenzie today!

2 Likes

That was yesterday, but he deserves recognition all year!

Jeeeezus I sound like Andy Johnson.

1 Like

Now that you said that, all I can hear is you speaking in Andy’s voice :joy:

ALISTERRRRR!!!

1 Like

Anyone Looking to play Monday morning? I am in napa but just looking for a round Monday just about anywhere

1 Like

Gonna be too toasty for me on Monday, JK.

1 Like

Not sure what the Sonoma Co representation is on here at the moment, but I have 2 Saturday morning tee times at Windsor I need to release today as we’re taking our talents elsewhere in the county. I’ll cancel by EOD, let me know if you’d like to coordinate the time I cancel so you can snag one or both.

Sat 9/3
10:20 & 10:30

3 Likes