Roll Call: Bay Area Golfers

Spot open for Baylands 8:50 Saturday if anyone is interested. FYI greens were punched Monday

1 Like

Played there today - greens are extra sanded, like some greens you couldn’t see grass. Was a weird but not really bad putting day: canned back to back 15 foot birdies, lots of 4-5ft par saves, missed a 2 footer and three putted 18 from 25ft to make a par.

2 Likes

I booked a solo at Monarch Tony lema Sat 6:36am if anyone wants to join - still available online.

I’ll take that spot!

1 Like

Atta baby!

2 Likes

Sup gang, just joined the Nest. I live in Oakland and am a member at Berkeley CC. Would love to get a round in next weekend (or even during the week for those who can play in the afternoon/evening) somewhere in the east bay. Would be glad to have anyone out at Berkeley as well, I think it’s like 90-100 to walk.

11 Likes

Nice! Do you know Tony Kim? Member there

I haven’t met Tony yet, only joined a few months ago, but legend has it he’s a stick

2 Likes

Yea he’s a buddy of mine. Good dude for sure. Been trying to get out there for a round with him haven’t been in awhile

1 Like

Also played the back there last night. It was inconsistent. 10 was a total sandbox, for instance, but some others were rolling fairly pure.

If you wanna come out let me know! Would be glad to have you. Greens got punched a few weeks ago and they did a big project to flatten some of the tee boxes that had eroded. Place is pure right now.

2 Likes

Welcome!

If you are ever down Sacramento way, we have a bunch of NorCal Roosters here as well!

2 Likes

I’d love to. Heading out of town this week but possibly the weekend of the 25th? I love BCC. Amazing views up there

Speaking of, have you played Catta Vedara? I’ve done some lessons there but never played. Considering joining somewhere now that I’m full time here and it’s on the radar.

1 Like

Yea

Meh

Just my .02

Join Del Paso :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Above my pay grade haha

1 Like

I’ve got a 10:02 tee time at Corica South on Sunday if anyone wants to join

For sure, that weekend would work for me, let me know!

1 Like

They used to have a sweet under 40 deal when I lived in sac 3 years ago. Was like 12k initiation with 3k upfront and the rest paid off over the next 3-5 or so. If you left before then you didn’t owe the rest.

It was a great place to be a member for the brief period I was in sac and quite honestly one of the most welcoming places I’ve ever been a member

1 Like

Yea I’m 41 now I thought it was like 50 grand but could be way off. 3 up front I would go join tomorrow!

1 Like