Roll Call: Bay Area Golfers

Says you can change pairing requests by logging in to the website. I have one partner who is joining me but I’d love to play with a fellow Refugee.

Edit: also full disclosure I suck at golf but I’m not slow.

1 Like

Ok, fair enough. After playing it this morning can confirm, it’s a cool course with a dumb finishing hole. The back 9 was really tough. You have to think your way around that side.

3 Likes

What was your favorite hole? Mine was #15 (which is also a layup hole for me… actually any hole is a layup hole for me :rofl:)

3 Likes

Good question…some good risk/reward par 4s out there that I really liked. Any par 5 that takes driver out of my hand gets a downgrade for me so that rules out 15 (cool 2nd shot hole though).

It’s a toss up between #10 and #12 I think. I guess I’ll say #12 since I drove it pin high and had an easy up and down for birdie!

1 Like

Is anyone going to attend the US Women’s Open at The Olympic Club in June? I just bought my tickets!

3 Likes

I will be! I got a pair of tickets for that Friday round. Super excited since I’ll likely never be on Olympic Club grounds again outside of these events.

2 Likes

How are people buying tickets? Are they already sold out? I know they’re being sold in limited numbers.

I signed up for them to email me when tix become available and I got the email 2 days ago. I’m going Saturday and Sunday.

2 Likes

I bought one for Friday. Considering going Sunday too!

1 Like

I bought a ticket for Sunday’s round. I’m thinking about trying to go play at Presidio early that morning before heading over to Olympic Club if anyone wants to join.

1 Like

Impatiently waiting for this email :upside_down_face:

I’ll be there Saturday.

1 Like

For anyone that’s waiting for the email about tickets - I received the email, but won’t be able to go. I’m happy to serve as a proxy or intermediary to get a couple of tickets. Full disclosure, I’m not sure what tickets are still available.

I’m volunteering at the event Thursday, Friday, and Saturday as a marshal on holes 4, 5, and 6, come say hello!

2 Likes

Anybody here in the Napa area? Would be great to rally some more people to go launch em.

2 Likes

Yes, live in Silverado. Let’s tee it up.

this thread be busy the last month. Love to see it!

7 Likes

Got a spot open at Chardonnay. This Friday. 11:51am. Dm me

2 Likes

I played Corica South last weekend and let me tell you it did not disappoint. It lived up to this thread’s hype! #15 such a cool hole, and the greens are better than most high end private courses I’ve been to. Thanks for the suggestion Refugees :smiley:

15 Likes

Yup she’s a beaut! Glad you got on- speaking of…how did you find getting a tee time?

1 Like