Roll Call: Bay Area Golfers

Yes – looking west from the left edge of the 15th green made me feel like I was inside of a Mark Rothko painting. My entire field of vision was encapsulated by the green.

I randomly checked the website and there were 2 spots late afternoon Sunday, someone had cancelled, and I snagged them! Sometimes you get lucky.

3 Likes

What’s up everyone. Relatively new to the Bay Area (by way of Boston), been here a few years but still sorting my way around the golf scene. Just discovered this board and have spent the last week or two sifting through all of your great recommendations! Finally checked Pasatiempo off the list last week. Incredible. Looking forward to playing with some of you soon.

8 Likes

Hey there - welcome in! Way to start at the top with Pasa haha

Give us a shout if you need anything or want a game.

1 Like

Hello and welcome! Whereabouts in the Bay have you settled? I’m in SF proper and highly recommend Harding Park or Presidio as regular after work course (I’m also a big fan of the 9-hole courses in the area). In you’re in SF and planning on playing the public courses here regularly I highly recommend getting an SF Resident card for some sweet discounts at the local munis!

1 Like

Thanks! We’re in Palo Alto. Haven’t made it up to the city courses yet, but the ones you named are definitely on the list.

1 Like

If you’re in Palo Alto surely you’ve hit Baylands, right? It also gets a lot of (well deserved) love itt.

Yep have played Baylands several times. Agree with what everyone has said about it!

1 Like

Over here in Petaluma always down to tee it up!

Thinking this for a perfect north bay day to get out of the city:

Dew sweep at Northwood.
Cider at Horse & Plow.
Twilight at Indian Valley

Who’s with me?

6 Likes

I’m in the same boat as you. Relatively new to the Bay Area (North San Jose) and the board, but have played a number of courses since moving out here. Feel free to reach out - always down to meet new people and get a round in on weekends.

Let’s do it, Rooster Run fits my eye the way I spray it with driver

1 Like

Sounds great!

sounds great down to make this happen

There’s zero wrong with this plan. Just a question of when, and I’d love to be there.

Stay tuned gents…may have something even better in the works…

1 Like

FYI - I’ll be at Olympic for the women’s open on Friday 6/4 if anyone wants to meet up.

2 Likes

always down to play been hard to get a tee time but let me know when works

Please keep me in the loop, I could be down for some fun

1 Like

I’ll be there Friday as well. :metal:

1 Like

I have some extra tickets for fri-sat-sun for The women’s Open at Olympic. DM if interested.

4 Likes