Roll Call: Atlanta - TPC Sign Up Link in Discord Announcements Channel

I think the only time i turned on my twitter was to shout at Mizzen and Main so I would be happy to. Honestly Id prefer to just give my account info to someone else to do it…but i fear the consequences.

2 Likes

[shivers]

1 Like

“Dunno, Teddy. Maybe hitting the ball less times over 18 holes. Got any ideas?”

1 Like

Yea, not really ever one to call for backlash, but I despise fanboy behavior to my core. That and mismanagement/inefficient business practices. Check ALL of the boxes.

2 Likes

This is like when my 4 yr old incessantly repeats: daddy look look look I (covered my mouth when I coughed, didn’t spill my drink, wiped my butt, shared my toys, any other basic human function). Like yes I hear you, good job. How bout just do those things and I promise I will give you all the love and attention you need.

1 Like

Even worse, one time he told me “man you have all the right golf angles and positions, I’m just not sure why you can’t get your club face closed”

Maybe just tell me to bow my wrist or get a stronger grip or both

Seriously, the minute I started bowing my wrist and strengthened my grip I started hitting the ball solid. Can’t believe he didn’t see that

@iacas recommended Brian McGrew as well - i’ve heard great things from people in my office at rivermont too

I too, work with Brian at RGC (not Random Golf Club, the real tangible golf club). I’ve been going to him pretty frequently for 9 months and can definitely see improvement (11ish index to 7). One thing that he really helped me with is putting, but the full swing is being much more consistent.

1 Like

Sick

1 Like

yeah, ok … ill say it ( for maybe the first time ever) Well done Riggs. Love the underhanded “talk to me when it actually happens” shot.

1 Like

Damn, BJGC is thirsty

5 Likes

Its Fun! We’re a fun course! We like Barstool and music on carts! So fun!

4 Likes

7 Likes

Just remember folks, if you try anything out of the ordinary or turn your Shark Experience up too loud, our 75 year old rangers have full authority to shoot on site.

2 Likes

They’ve brought in a new ranger to keep us in line…

1 Like

I wanna meet the 11 yr old or 71 yr old running this account.

3 Likes

Speaking of Barstool, don’t joke about Tiger. The barstool fans can’t handle it. Yesterday they posted a Tiger drive that came 1 inch from the end of the fairway. I replied:

“44 year old restaurant owner from Florida can drive it to the end of PGA Tour fairways, but there’s no distance problem in golf?”

I got so many pissed off replies. :laughing:

Now, speaking of lessons- I had a friend tell me a few years ago to NEVER tell your instructor what you think you should work on, or what you think you’re doing wrong. Keep your mouth shut and leave it on them to find problems and recommend fixes. That way, they can’t fake it through a lesson. Good advice.

7 Likes

With the caveat, if you want to work on short game, iron play or driver. Please tell them.

2 Likes

I don’t really have a problem with them being thirsty online. That is the whole point of social media online for brands/companies. I roll my eyes and don’t like it, but if I was running a social account for a place I was trying to get folks to I would for sure be tweeting those idiots at barstool. We may not like them, but If they get 10 foursomes of bro’s to check the place out because of Riggs, the social folks will have done their jobs.

I have such mixed feelings about BJGC. Incredible facilities, some of the best green complexes of public golf in metro Atlanta, but very lame management and ethos surrounding the game.

1 Like

Do you think there’s enough capital in the spectrum of this thread to acquire an Atlanta metro course? We have this collective vision for what we want from a property, and I think alot non-refugees would be attracted to it as well.

2 Likes