Roll Call: Atlanta - TPC Sign Up Link in Discord Announcements Channel

Heard a good report about conditions at Chicopee from the FIL. Just FYI for those who drive and grind. Love that place.

1 Like

Hey all, Looking like we may have a few slots opening up for the Mr Jeezy’s Open event this week - rounds are Friday afternoon and Saturday morning. Please let me know if you’re interested in joining. Should be a good time with golf and swag for all! Details on this chain if you would like to #getinvolved Throwing this here as well for anyone interested. Also having a silent auction/raffle that you can participate in here

2 Likes

Looking at heading down to play the fields on Thursday or Friday if anyone is interested in joining?

1 Like

Are there still slots open?

Anyone going out to the KPMG tomorrow? Got tomorrow off and probably gonna go watch some.

One last slot open for Friday. Yours if you want it. Possibly one for Saturday, but Bobby has been a bit more of a pain so let me know if you’re interested and I can check first thing in the morning.

Im in for tomorrow, would play Saturday if possible but understand if not. email is brewercarter@gmail if you need to reach me

Thinking of playing The Fields tomorrow. $20 to walk after 12pm. I’m solo so let me know if interested in joining.

Hey guys, just moved to the Atlanta area so I’m looking for people to play golf with. Not a member anywhere, so I don’t have an official handicap index, but would be a 4 or 5. Is there a groupme or anything for the Atlanta area? Anyways, I’ll be looking to play somewhere next weekend if anyone wants to join. I’m in the northern suburbs, but would be willing to drive up to about an hour.

4 Likes

Anybody been to a club fitter they really liked? I’d fit myself at Edwin Watts or a similar store, but they don’t have many shaft and club head options for Drivers and woods

Welcome! Not sure if we’ve got a WhatsApp or anything but that would be a great idea to get going for the Atlanta area. I’d love to see Atlanta get some more regular meetup or events going.

4 Likes

Atlanta Golf Discord would be legit.

As far as club fitters go, Paul at Bobby Jones wasn’t bad, but they order items through PGASS and my experience doing that portion was pretty terrible. It was likely bad due to getting drivers right when they release, I imagine now wouldn’t be as bad. Def a lot of shaft options @bmckenzie

1 Like

There was much discourse about getting more activity in the Atlanta community at Jezzy’s Open. We clearly have a strong collection of fine folks. Following in the footsteps of Phoenix. Let’s get a monthly quota game going.

Easy system. $10 buy in if you play. Must play with someone else (even if they aren’t a refugee). You have the calendar month to play the course for your quota score. We’ll try to set a few tee times that folks can play with other Refugees. tag your buddies to get them in here.

July Course Options - Most votes wins.

• Cobblestone
  • Cherokee Run
  • Echelon
  • Browns Mill
  • Write In

0 voters

4 Likes

@rgheusel
@PurpATL
@tuck_mulligan
@BigJake
@GeneralQuinn
@WigerToods
@4PuttLegend
@apmiller
@ChillyWilster
@dogthebountyhunter

4 Likes

@fanofrockytop
@KCJackets
@bpratt
@tombudsman
@Hoynes
@raleighdawg
@BrewersBest
@HuckandPray

5 Likes

@nauticaltownship @jan42dk @Cottonseed @spbrown1701 @doubledown14 @Antfields25 @plee707 @jcm3 @gatorz7888

6 Likes

@mshriver3
@thbridgers
@BaumSquad
@golfingossett
@sidesaucephil
@Bird

4 Likes

Absolutely love this idea. Would also love to try and do it all together if possible. A little hit of a hike, but I’d also propose doing the fields one month. Happy to volunteer myself to help coordinate and organize

6 Likes

100% will do the fields at some point. figured, we shouldn’t ask guys to drive potentially 2 hours for the first one. haha

1 Like

Get out of here with your logic and reasoning!