Roll Call: Atlanta - TPC Sign Up Link in Discord Announcements Channel

I’m good friends with a friend of the owner. Sounds like he’s just ready to sell and retire.

1 Like

Hey Jeff, let’s connect about Monday (TPC Sugarloaf). Fanofrockytop@yahoo.com

1 Like

Got out to play Trophy Club in Alpharetta today. Don’t waste your money on that place. This was a tee box on the back 9.

6 Likes

They must’ve hired Miguel Vega to run the operation.

6 Likes

It’s being turned into a housing development but idk if covid stopped that from happening. Saw that the course was put up for sale in 2019

~$6.5M

Firm and fast?

1 Like

Rock hard you could say.

Lifted some hardware today on US Am Tour event at Bears Best :+1:t2:

14 Likes

I didn’t realize there was a Cool Clubs in Cartersville. Just booked a driver fitting about a month away. Anybody been?

1 Like

Have been real close to pulling the trigger on a fitting with Golf Doctor. I wonder how Cool Clubs stacks up.

Also, been absent form here for a while, but I’m that guy who threatened joining BMAC like 4 times. Finally did.

1 Like

Buddy and I are going down for a weekend to watch Braves/Cardinals on Friday night and Saturday night. Looking to play 18 Saturday mid-morning. Any recommendations on where to go? My friend is a very high handicapper and we are just looking to play somewhere fun that is relatively inexpensive and close to Truist Park where we are staying.

Wolf Creek - very close by! If you want executive length, do Legacy (next door to each other)

1 Like

What’s BMAC?

1 Like

City Club of Marietta is 15 mins from the ballpark. Affordable, tips out at 5900 but is a challenge for all levels.

2 Likes

BridgeMill Athletic Club

1 Like

Fox Creek?

2 Likes

1ghb98

In all seriousness, I have generally heard similar reviews and opinions. I am playing in a couple of weekends and am very curious.

1 Like

Dunwoody Country Club… the home course for the Franchise and the true home course for @MerchCzar and @Tron

1 Like

Wolf Creek is not close to Truist Park, Fox Creek is though. Never been to the latter. I like Cobblestone in Acworth, some cool holes right on the lake, but may not be the easiest for a high handicapper. Bobby Jones isn’t too far, just 9 holes but wide open off the tee for the most part.

1 Like