Roll Call: Atlanta - TPC Sign Up Link in Discord Announcements Channel

ATL Refugees racing to dunk on BJGC:

6 Likes

Old Toccoa Farm at 2:16 I’ve hit that shed/house thing a few times.

6 Likes

Hey I withheld from sharing my last experience at BJGC.

1 Like

FTFY

2 Likes

who’s got intel on crystal falls in dawsonville? playing there this saturday for the first time

Great routing, fun course and some good views. Heard greens are running pure. Enjoy

1 Like

Hey guys, long time listener, first time caller. I live in Acworth and try to play every weekend if I can. Shoot anywhere between 86-92 so if anybody needs a fourth (potentially 3rd and 4th) holler at me. Play Woodland Hills in cartersville quite a bit and try to get out to stonebridge in Rome as much as I can. So yeah, gonna try to stay up on meetups etc. ok byeeee

1 Like

Strongly in the camp of the fact that Bobby Jones isn’t a real golf course, but it serves a fun and necessary in-town option to get overpriced hacks in.

2 Likes

Welcome @Crackersbarrel. Which time is it best to eat at Cracker Barrel and why is it clearly hungover breakfast?

1 Like

This is adjacent to the “Waffle House is drunk food” take and I won’t stand for it.

1 Like

I don’t think Waffle House is “drunk food”, but Waffle House is best between 1-4 am.

2 Likes

Breakfast all day baby. So go whenever you get the urge to play the pyramid game (pre Covid :roll_eyes:) or giant checkers. Also Cracker Barrel is the Ritz to Waffle houses in-town suites. But I love them both and the awful waffle has came through in the clutch many times.

1 Like

can confirm it was all of the above, now if only it were closer to the city…

1 Like

Doing a buddies trip to Lake Lanier in a couple of weeks. Playing Legacy at Lanier and Reunion Country Club. Would love any and all detailed scouting reports.

complimentary Blimpie subs (at least last time I was there). lots of forced carry to perpendicular fairways. Not easy. but enjoyable.

1 Like

I’m already lobbying to play the forward tees on a few of the medium length 4’s to makes them drivable and more interesting.

Lanier might be the definition of a first shot golf course. If you find your tee shot, it’s a lot of fun for a change of pace. Think mountain golf (target golf) but instead of mountains its water.

3 Likes

Don’t die… people disappear at lake Lanier

3 Likes

Good to know. Certainly appeared that way on the aerials. Have a pretty ugly distance gap between my 3-iron and 3-wood so I bought a hybrid this week and I’m ditching the 3-iron. Hitting it 220-230 and accurate seems like the way to win there.

Reunion is a wonderful course. I haven’t played it in a few years but it’s a good course. I’d recommend it highly.

2 Likes