Roll Call: Alabama (Spring Match Play Info - Post #676)

Welcome. I’m in Montgomery. Definitely down to play.

@mbrittain88 I’m in for pretty much anywhere as long as I’m open that date. How was Bandon?

2 Likes

Amazing. . . its worth it to go solo. Dunno for sure if I’ll be able to make it back. Best deal is to go in dec-feb. There is a risk for bad weather but i only had bad weather on six holes.

2 Likes

I am fair game pretty much anywhere. Live in northwest Bama so I am pretty much equidistance to everything you mentioned. Dates will be only thing I have to contend with.

2 Likes

I’m in. Dates will be the only problem that would stop me from making it.

I’m down for a meet up for sure. I’m in bham and there are a lot of good tracks down here but I’m a big fan of Terri Pines as well. Been a while since I’ve played horse creek.

1 Like

Appreciate the response and love the conversation… I’ve had some really good dialogue with @mbrittain88 and just had a great conversation with @Flatach2 … excited for what we’re working on and look forward to bringing an event to y’all soon! (Remember when NLU did The Summit at Commonground? Kinda like that, just smaller)

2 Likes

I’m down

2 Likes

I mentioned this to @Flatach2 but I am happy to try to throw something together at Huntsville Country Club where I am a member. The other North Alabama options could be Terry Pines in Cullman, Goose Pond in Scottsboro, RTJ Muscle Shoals.

I am game for whatever and am happy to help where I can. Feel free to ping me either through an @ or DM if I can help.

5 Likes

Folks! Excited to announce that we will be playing Highland Park in Birmingham on April 23 at 1:00. We’ll be playing 18 holes with an alternate shot derby after the round. Golf, food, range balls, and more will be included. Please stay tuned as more details will follow, but just got off the phone with the facility and wanted to keep everyone in the loop as it develops.

If you’re interested, please sign up using the link below! Hope to see a bunch of you in Bham in just a couple short months.

5 Likes

Bumping this.

1 Like

Excited about this. I’ve been wanting to play this course for a while and I’ve had an awesome time at all of the previous meet ups.

3 Likes

If an event gets put together in Huntsville I would be interested.

3 Likes

Already chatted with @IRBS and we will definitely be bringing something to Huntsville. Stay tuned for that in the wraparound season, as well as something else for you folks in North AL, or anyone willing to make the drive, TBA soon.

4 Likes

I’d be driving in. I come to see my parents a few times a year. Happy to schedule a visit around an event.

1 Like

Looking forward to Highland Park in April.

4 Likes

Speaking of… Here’s a sneak peek at some of the details we’re working on

7 Likes

SICK!

1 Like

If anyone has a connection with a beer distributor in the area, I’d greatly appreciate the hookup :handshake:

This is badass!

1 Like

@irbs @Jim_Sand

April 3rd around 2:00?

You guys still good on this? Anybody else? Room for 1 more if those guys are both in.