Richmond, Virginia (RVA)

I’m back in town for Christmas and I’ve never played RNK. Would love to join y’all!

2 Likes

@Smidler does a lot of “continuing education” for his work.

Professional development never stops. I’m all about growth.

3 Likes

Yes. Yes you are

Would love to have you out with us!

Still one more spot open if anyone wants to join.

Ah damn I didn’t realize my yearly physical is at 10:30 on the 23rd. Hate to do it but I have to bail. Enjoy it!

Long-time lurker, first-time poster. Looking forward to getting more into the Refuge scene for 2022. I haven’t played much over the past few years (kids!), but am hoping to course correct this year.

I live in Bon Air and am a member at Willow Oaks. Hit me up if you’d like to play and/or pump balls into the James River.

8 Likes

Jump in the WhatsApp for RVA (unless that’s you that already joined today). Link is above.

2 Likes

You won’t find a better group of people to play with than the folks here! I can relate having 2 kids my rounds are fewer these days but when I get out with the folks I have met here it is always a ball!

2 Likes

Welcome aboard! Always good to have another Richmonder.

1 Like

Hey y’all – I’ve been partaking in the NLU content for years, but never got involved in the forum. Decided to change that.

I’ve been in RVA for the last 7-8 years. Played a ton when I first moved here at Hunting Hawk, but since 2017 its been just a few rounds a year and hitting the range. Trying to get back into playing a good bit (9 after work 1-2 days a week and occasional weekend 18) and looking for people to play with. I’m not a member anywhere

3 Likes

We have a nifty lil WhatApp thread that might help you get connected.

1 Like

Glad to have you here! Join the WhatsApp.

1 Like

Joined, thanks!

1 Like

Anyone interested in RNK Saturday Am?

Literally the same here. Lived in RVA for about a decade, but right before the pandemic moved out to Powhatan. I live on and play Millquarter about once or twice a week, but looking to play elsewhere and with folks more into golf. I’ve got buddies who play, but they’re not ate up with it like most of us (as I can tell) on this board are. Anyways, glad to be here!

1 Like

Hey, welcome aboard. Have you joined the WhatsApp chat yet?

Heading down to Kingsmill for Memorial Day weekend from Richmond. Probably going to play one round of golf. Leader in the clubhouse is the River Course at Kingsmill. Also considered the Golden Horseshoe. Any other places I should consider? I’ve played all of the New Kent courses and am looking to play somewhere new.

2 Likes

I would say just play the River. On site, solid golf course. Don’t overthink it. Golden Horseshoe Gold is great, but I would just stay on site if it were me.

1 Like

Unless you have a way to get on Kinloch somehow, that would be worth the ride.