Return of the “Ope”-in - August 18th and 19th 2023: The Battle for Stattis

But that’s me in the shot…

EDIT: I ordered shorts that actually fit me properly this year :joy:

1 Like

I don’t believe you! @bignanski back me up here.

2 Likes

I’ll believe it when I see it

2 Likes

BREAKING: a participant in the ABandoned Dudes 2.0 has snapped his 9 iron in half 48 hours before the event kicks off. Attempts to convince him to flout an 8 iron are ongoing.

8 Likes

Sick.

This is the way

Someone is suggesting hitting a hard PW. Clearly this person doesn’t understand golf.

4 Likes

Progress being made.

6 Likes

To quote @JScore:

Respectfully, lol

1 Like

Surely he snapped it by accident and not out of anger right?

It does sound like it was just a random failure and not a rage-induced moment.

2 Likes

letterkenny-allegedly (1)

5 Likes

…but it broke in the middle?

(I say this as a former high school whiny lunatic who broke numerous clubs, now I just do a Hideki release).

01-12-15-matsuyama-club-drop

4 Likes

I witnessed many of these today and it was glorious

2 Likes

Team Heidel House! Recently got an email with a new contact there. Confirmed our details and she said the hotel shuttle isn’t guaranteed, but they have a local option that’s $5 per person round trip (still cheaper than a DUI).

Can we get a head count for who needs the shuttle from the hotel to Lawsonia so they can either book the hotel shuttle or I can arrange the private one? I think the $5 options allows a much larger group to go all at once, but I will confirm.

For any newcomers - Heidel House details:

The match pillow fight between @Sweet_Cupn_Cake and I there was so, so many of these it got a little funny.

3 Likes

I will have a car happy to shuttle a few people with me

3 Likes

Same, can maybe fit 3 bags, will have push cart with me.

If I get in to the event, I’ll drive up and have a car to assist with transportation as well.

Happy to DD anyone. Think they’d let me drive the shuttle? Provided I get a captain’s hat, I’m all in on that.

8 Likes