Return of the “Ope”-in - August 18th and 19th 2023: The Battle for Stattis

A Kopps meet up is going to be an official roost event.

6 Likes

This looks prime. Also late to the custard party but I got a mini concrete mixer with my lunch today - my go to is chocolate custard, Reese’s PB cups, peanut butter

2 Likes

Falling to 7? Harsh. Keep this up and we’ll see what kind of bourbon I share with you all weekend.

“No dude, you drink out of this other flask over here.”

5 Likes

The third edition of the ranking might be pure anarchy.

12 Likes

She declined and broke the olive branch over her knee. Desperate pleas to “help my friend from the internet” remain unanswered.

As player #102 I’d love to see both more curd content, as well as more dropouts

7 Likes

Is that Mayakoba? Were you at the LIV event?

1 Like

I assume you mean real curds and not the shite ones from Culver’s

6 Likes

Has been far to long since I’ve been to a proper small town big supper club fish fry. Ate waaaay to much and now having some New Glarus Raspberry Tart.

16 Likes

And that picture was the joint at 4:30pm.

9 Likes

Correct. Squeaky or nothing. More than happy to provide my Ope bonafides.

Mom went to UW Madison, half sister lives in twin cities, visited grandparents in Appleton once a year since birth, love a fleet farm…. Etc

4 Likes

It is from Mayakoba but I was just there last weekend. All the LIV stuff is still there tho

3 Likes

I may have unearthed a connection for VIP tix at LIV Tulsa today, just sayin…

1 Like

In these times when the darkness is closing in (it’s fucking snowing) we must turn to the light to make it through.
So, who wants to get a bottle share going? Could be beer, liquor, or wine.
I’ll bring some Revolution and Koval, two local products

7 Likes

4 Likes

Seems like a spreadsheet would be used

4 Likes

FUCK. THIS.

25 Likes

Woof

Blows buried us in too. Wet heavy shit.

In other news, it’s officially MN golf season as we are now allowed to post scores for 2023 season

15 Likes

70s is DSM tomorrow. Booked a tee time for 3 only to have the Iowa women get to the Natty at same time. Going to be a youtubetv in the cart day.

6 Likes