Return of the “Ope”-in - August 18th and 19th 2023: The Battle for Stattis

Look at this Consonant Hat I saw last weekend…

5 Likes

My Keyboard ?

7 Likes

I really wanted to have a snarky reply, question your morals, and challenge you to a Duel.

Alas, your points are tough, but fair. The positive spin zone is we are both now enablers to our internet friends and their golf spending.

But also, like, wanna duel?

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

And that’s how you crack the top 10 people. Take notes.

7 Likes

@JScore really glad I’ve stayed in your top 8, shoutout Tom from MySpace, the fact that we’ve never actually been paired together still bums me out.

With regards to the unfortunate weather situation up north, I am beginning my descent into our shoulder season at my job and if any of you find your way down here I could definitely squeeze in a round.

7 Likes

What part of Florida? I have a couple trips down in the next couple months.

Vero Beach, sits on the East coast between Melbourne and Port St.Lucie I can also drive anywhere within 2 hours

2 Likes

Shameful admission here. I don’t fuck with the sourdough there. BUT headed to Culver’s now, what do I say to get this??

2 Likes

Double deluxe on sourdough

(In Nanski’s case, add bacon)

4 Likes

I need to give it another go. My double deluxe on sourdough did not look this glorious.

1 Like

I had it twice on spring break, it was glorious both times. I see more in my future as my daughter likes the Culver’s gluten feee bun the best right now.

2 Likes

Thanks! I went to an event with my wife tonight and let’s just say her version of heavy appetizers differs wildly from my mine.

“JUST GO TO CULVERS”

“FINE I WILL”

11 Likes

Please get some custard on my behalf. I have up dessert for lent and I want one so badly hahah

We’ll see. I sent an olive branch to the Mrs and offered to get custard from the local place. She has until I finish this double deluxe on sourdough to respond.

12 Likes

Here are her choices.

4 Likes

Butterfinger, the truffle wordplay is too much. I don’t trust it.

3 Likes

Butter finger

2 Likes

man I’m gonna end up at Kopp’s this weekend, aren’t I?

7 Likes