Refuge Secret Santa - 2023: SANTA! Are We Done Yet?!

I’m in

I’m in

I am in

haters gonna hate.

ALL IN. thanks for organizing.

I would legitimately go insane. I already feel so far in my own head putting, I can’t imagine what watching that would do to me. Nothing good, that’s for sure.

1 Like

Exactly, all of a sudden I became fuggin obsessed with my eye position over ball, and everything else was just thrown to the wayside…feel like I actually regressed after mirror purchase

NOT GREAT, BOB!

3 Likes

@holeout traded me a laser putter alignment aid for a NLU towel in Cincy.

Kinda like the below, but, the laser is fixed to your club alignment, so if you get a little… loose… in the hands, it shows.

I’m… a little afraid… to use it.

6 Likes

I’m in! No joke I had been cooking this idea up with some other Refugees for a few days now and was getting ready to post it…thank god you took that burden off my hands.

Just as an FYI, @HaveOuimet…everyone there fills out a Google form for the pertinent contact info, but also fills out golf related questions: what ball do you play, favorite golf company, what size shirt, anything special you want your match to know, etc. All of that info gets passed to the person buying for you for something good to go on.

Last year Taylormade contacted the organizers, and everyone that selected TP5 as their favorite ball got a free dozen in addition to their normal gift. They also picked like 10 random people and gave out brand new M3/M4 driver and 3 wood fittings, in addition to their normal gift from their match.

Not saying it needs to happen of course, but…if you wanna be cooler than Taylormade, this is just an idea @HashtagChad. cc: @Soly @djpie

Can’t wait!

20 Likes

I’m in for this! Get away from the Reddit SS.

I was also going to bring up what @alexshreff just mentioned about the excel form.

Sometimes it’s hard buying gifts for my wife, let alone a stranger in the US!

1 Like

Was thinking about this earlier. All that info would be very usefull and take some stress off

In. Will ship anywhere.

I’m in!

Definitely In. Great idea.

I’m in! I love buying gifts and I only have a small circle of people to take care of for Christmas, so this will be fun.

1 Like

Count me in.

Just my TwoCents, but I will probably be out (not that anyone cares) if we just have a file where people list what they like. I think part of the fun/charm will be to look at people’s post history (or already know a lot about them from them posting here or meeting them at refugee gatherings) to try and figure out what they would like.

Edit: shirt sizes type questions may be helpful

14 Likes

@jaygrizzle once again showing why he is a refuge MVP

7 Likes

Good call. I’ll keep the Real name and address with me and get the rest of the pertinent info from the form.
Keep big google at bay. (Even though they know everything about us at all times.)

1 Like

I’ll find a happy medium somewhere. Dont wanna turn this into a golf ball exchange.
We have time. I’ll get the kinks worked out. Just need a bunch of “I’m ins” for now.

3 Likes