Refuge Secret Santa - 2023: SANTA! Are We Done Yet?!

This seems unnecessary. And it was due to the crazy rule @EZmiss implemented. And he’ll now come here to comment “Play better”. Whatever.

But with that being said…the pie was damn good. Wish I had been sober enough to have some of the pie with the Bomberger’s @dclthomas left behind though.

2 Likes

Might be the best looking tees I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

I’m not above a bribe, as you know.

6 Likes

Man, Culver’s slaps so hard

5 Likes

This is dope!

35 Likes

Stop bitching. Play better. Stop trying to win holes with bogeys. You don’t deserve to win anything making a bogey

1 Like

You’re aware we have an event quasi-sponsored by that fine establishment, no?

1 Like

Come again? Am I missing out on playing in a Culver’s Cup or Butter Burger Blowout?

5 Likes

Are there any spots? I think I’m currently 75th on the waitlist

2 Likes

@Jrembold still very early. 25 guis will drop from May to July, almost guaranteed

9 Likes

I have no idea who my secret Santa is because I don’t know anyone named Chet but boi did you hit a homerun buddy and thank you so much!

32 Likes

It me. But it’s Chip not Chet. Equally stupid names.

What do you get the guy who has everything? (And then sells it on the Silk Road!)

Saw some posts in the BBQ thread so figured you’d appreciate some Meat Church. The Citizen Kanes is a rub used by a local streakhoise that I thought you’d enjoy.

Hoping you haven’t read the book before, and the Whataburger ornament was a no-brainer.

Hope you and the fam have a great holiday, T. Merry Christmas!

17 Likes

You should duel him for this

21 Likes

No strokes with blades against @TB3Golf?

He can call me whatever he wants lol.

11 Likes

Just watched Miracle like 2 days ago. I bet that book is sweet.

2 Likes

Blame my wife for trying to read the card vs reading the box. But either way, thank you so much.

5 Likes

No worries. Merry Christmas.

Make sure to post your results with those Meat Church rubs.

4 Likes

To my Secret Santa, I have braved I95 North through the rain and DC traffic. I will not be back home until the 26th at the earliest. Fear not, my steadfast neighbor (retired Army Colonel, immigrated from the Ukraine at 10, and we’ll up the scale of people you don’t fuck with) is keeping an eye out for packages. As long as it doesn’t tick, or smell like Russkies, it will be fine.

24 Likes

Oh man, that Ivan Drago clock isn’t going to make to you, is it?

17 Likes

Santa - reveal yourself!

This is amazing.

35 Likes