Refuge Meetup (NYC) @ Rock Spring - 10/24 (tee times begin at 11am)

Hopefully this can hold us over until the meetup–the course will be ready for us!

4 Likes

Super late to the party here - can I add myself to the google doc for when it does come back/gets scheduled?

2 Likes

Absolutely! We’re thinking of scheduling this for some time in October at this point but still up in the air

4 Likes

Great - looking forward to it!

If there are other meetups in the area I’m down as well (even if not as big). I’ll also DM you about this Whatsapp group everyone talks about.

2 Likes

Fellow Refugees, we are moving forward with out postponed event from the Spring. We have locked down dates at Rock Spring (NYC Metro’s spiritual home) for October 24th and 25th.

Many more details to come but I ask of you for now that you please update the below google doc with your availability for that weekend. For those that are unavailable I ask that you either remove yourself or state that you’re unavailable. We are also still welcoming newcomers so please feel free to add yourself to the list.

I hope to have further updates in the coming weeks.

11 Likes

@Coop leggooooo

1 Like

LfGggggggg

Sweet can’t wait!

1 Like

Just for further clarity, this may not be a 2 day event. Dependent on a few factors, including people’s availability for those days, we may make the “official” event one day but I’m also willing to inquire about blocking off times both days if there’s enough interest, with the other day being a casual outing.

3 Likes

Very in for a casual second round at either glorious Rock Spring or elsewhere.

If I travel out for this would I have to quarantine at Rock Spring for 2 weeks?

Current naughty list:

• Alabama
  • Arkansas
  • California
  • Florida
  • Georgia
  • Guam
  • Hawaii
  • Idaho
  • Illinois
  • Indiana
  • Iowa
  • Kansas
  • Kentucky
  • Louisiana
  • Minnesota
  • Mississippi
  • Missouri
  • Nebraska
  • Nevada
  • North Carolina
  • North Dakota
  • Oklahoma
  • Puerto Rico
  • South Carolina
  • South Dakota
  • Tennessee
  • Texas
  • Utah
  • Virginia
  • Virgin Islands
  • Wisconsin

:-1:

damn

I’m not sure if @MerchCzar will be attending this one but, if he is, it’s a perfect opportunity to berate him in person over belts. Come on out!!

2 Likes

SUPPOSEDLY there are to be belts by the end of the month

I dont believe it but I pray it to be true

New to posting on here. I’m out in NJ (Morris County) but glad I found this thread! Just added my name to the sign-up sheet.

3 Likes

I just signed up. Look forward to playing and meeting some more golf sickos.

2 Likes

Welcome! A few of us here in the area. Two of us actually just played Sunset Valley this morning.

1 Like