PNW RACDG Championship & NIT Local Qualifier - Sun., August 30th (Cle Elum, WA)

They’re saying if Sarah doesn’t win a PNW RACDG event by the end of the year she’ll be declared dead…

1 Like

In lieu of flowers, we ask that you all please give Sarah Instagram likes

2 Likes

Currently in the discussion for Greatest Player without a Local Qualifying Win.

2 Likes

Rickie, McRib, Sarah…

3 Likes

We out here

6 Likes

All - today was fantastic. Huge praise to @MrVinegar206 for hosting & organizing!

Big props to @I_have_the_yips for being Jonah’s brother…cause Jonah tore it up!!

8 Likes

Thank you to @MrVinegar206 for all the work you did to host this event.

Thank you to each and everyone who shot better than me today. I’m not quite sure the cups were regulation size but nevertheless well done.

6 Likes

Everything hurts. My hands are swollen. Face is windblown. Mind is right.

Thanks dudes, that was a blast. Conditions were tough out there

3 Likes

I was really hoping my eyes would have stopped watering by now but no such luck.

4 Likes

My lips are the Sahara Desert right now.

4 Likes

That was a blast. Great to meet everyone!

2 Likes

Photo dump?

3 Likes

Looks awesome. So close and yet so far.

See you in 2021!

2 Likes

If you guys thought the wind was bad I can’t wait for a future Wine Valley trip and you get to see what us Eastsiders deal with.

3 Likes

Thanks @MrVinegar206 and @davidc for organising, that was a blast! 2 rounds at Suncadia definitely crowns a deserving champion - especially when they win by 9 strokes!

Looking forward to trying to pry some silverware out of the @I_have_the_yips family at the next meetup…

4 Likes

I too am sore. And I may have gone to bed at about 9:30. Allegedly. Which is pathetic for riding around in a cart for 8 hours.

But let us not forget @richardlhawkes walked all 36 with a bag strapped to his back! Unreal stuff.

5 Likes

He walked all of Rope Rider too? Damn. I felt bad for not giving him rides between holes on Prospector…

STUD.

Oh, and who won the bet between you two?

2 Likes

Indeed he kept on putting one foot in front of the other.

The alleged Rope Rider cash game went in my favor. I lulled him into a sense of comfort with my morning front nine shank-a-palooza!

2 Likes

You got red hot when the money hit the table. Richard is going to be deadly when he gets a driver and 3 wood in the bag. Kid was money close to the green.

3 Likes

You should start keeping your cap at Jeff park, you deal with shitty slow golf all year but you get an unreasonably high handicap out of it. Some are saying, it’s handicap manipulation.

Lucky for the field at the next event, the I_have_the_yips household is looking into local private options due to the slow shitty golf at Jeff park.

3 Likes