PNW RACDG Championship & NIT Local Qualifier - Sun., August 30th (Cle Elum, WA)

Some other shoutouts:

Shoutout to @mattr. Had the pleasure of playing with him this morning where he told me that this was his first golf tournament he’s ever played in. Finishing runner-up is quite the accomplishment!

Shoutout to @chico and @L0r00cp for driving up from Oregon!

Shoutout to @rabsie for telling me that he was completely mentally out of it, but he “wasn’t gonna quit” for me… and turned it around to shoot net -1 the last 5 holes!

Shoutout to @inchmarlo for showing me how to truly BULLY a golf course with the bomb and gouge. Nearly driving a 370 yard par 4 and having 150 into the par 5 10th is ridiculous. I could watch you tear the cover off the ball any day.

Shoutout to @luckin11 for going to the deepest parts of shank hell and coming back to shoot 14 strokes better in the second round.

Shoutout to @Szyd and Matt Titus for being relatively new back to the game and grinding all 36 out. Thanks for the pictures above @Szyd! @davidc, Matt Titus told me he was interested in #gettinginvolved on the 'Fuge. Would love to get some more games in with him.

As others have said, shoutout to @richardlhawkes for walking all 36. You are a mad man in the best of ways!

Thank you so much for everyone that signed up. You all grinded it out and are grinding today with the soreness, too. Give yourself a pat on the back, but not too hard to hurt. :joy:

I hope to see you all at the next meetup. It’ll be more fun and laid-back. I promise. Or maybe I’ll see ya at the big destination meetup with some Refugees flying in from across the country? This isn’t finalized, but it’s something to think about.

Cheers!

P.S. If you want to find the leaderboard/the hole-by-hole scores from both rounds to post to your handicap (if it doesn’t do it automatically? :man_shrugging:), the code in Golf Genius is PNWRACDG

10 Likes