Philadelphia

I’d be down

1 Like

Deets on meeting up at the BMW tomorrow

1 Like

Meet up today at 2 pm here at the BMW. See yous there!

3 Likes

Thanks to everyone who came out to the meet up today. Glad we got some shade and breeze while we were over there.

6 Likes

Awesome day out there, thanks for organizing the meet up Casey!

1 Like

If anyone is interested, I’m playing with a buddy at makefield highlands on Saturday at 2. There’s 2 spots open if you want to join

I’m game! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! 2 weeks in a row my man! I only grabbed spots for the two of us originally. Looks like the other two are still open if you want to grab one of them

Took a drive over to Cobbs today to check on progress. There’s definitely been a lot of activity lately—many trees seem removed from the property and others are stacked up ready to go. There is also fence wrapping advertising the project to be opened in two phases in 2023 & 2024…

Looking more hopeful.

7 Likes

6 Likes

Hell yeah

Just moved to Philly and living along City Line Avenue. Interested to join anyone for a round on the weekends on the PA or Jersey side.

4 Likes

Do any of you ever participate in any of the GAP member play days? I have done a few in the past. Just registered for the HVCC one on Halloween if anyone is playing!

I did my first one of those yesterday at 1912 and it was great, also done a few of the “championships” as well. There hasn’t been a ton of consistency to logistics, but I think all of the Play Days are shotgun, and provided food seems to be 50/50 in my limited sample size.

1 Like

Yes for sure. The one I played in earlier in the year at Yardley CC (nothing special, just wanted to play somewhere new) provided a junk lunch lol. HVCC is upscale so i’m expecting something better. It will be a shotgun though for sure.

Hell yeah it was great, you won!

2 Likes

And with a new set of blades nonetheless #bladegang

2 Likes

8 Likes

White Clay Creek on Friday afternoon. Shoot me a DM if interested!