Phil’s Clubs

Holy shit Top100Rick, raise your standards.

12 Likes

They should just call this the Masters Ham and Turkey. This is not a club sandwich. Shameful shit right here

9 Likes

that looks fucking disgusting

2 Likes

This is the golf course equivalent of that “club” sandwich.

7 Likes

Thought I’d post one from Silvermine GC. Easily an above average club but with bonus points for the extra fries

15 Likes

That is a good looking club. What kind of cheese? Wish it had frilly toothpicks.

1 Like

Not sure. White cheese? :smile:

1 Like

I absolutely love cheese and have eaten clubs with cheese, however the purest in me is not sure that belongs on a Turkey Club.

2 Likes

I still, after all this time, keep clicking on this thread expecting a Mickelson WITB.

:man_facepalming:t2:

10 Likes

Someone needs to make this and report back. That famous sauce looks next level

4 Likes

is-this-heaven-am-i-in-heaven

4 Likes

Welcome-to-the-party-pal GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

4 Likes

Spring Creek. Sourdough, slices of cheese (3). Bucket of onion rings. Delicious!

18 Likes

That bread to meat ratio looks off.

4 Likes

Those onion rings look fucking delicious though

10 Likes

Sourdough was thiiiiiccc.

1 Like

Had a solid club a couple weeks back at a DDD in Monterey called Rosines. Had Avocado but that’s allowed because it was called the Cali Club and we were in California.

Bread cut was a bit strange but solid sandwich. Would recommend

Then I had an absolute abomination of a club sandwich tonight at the course I live beside.

Burger bun. Chicken breast. Just an all around disaster. Basically a subpar chicken burger. Might ask them to remove it from the menu.

11 Likes

Geometrically this is hitting my spot.

1 Like

Very late to this, but Rosine’s is great. The club is probably not the thing I would get there, but I appreciate you doing it for the thread.

Rosine’s for me is about the Italian Sausage or Meatball sandwich and then the pies/cakes. But I was also 14 when I would go there regularly.

1 Like

reviving a favorite thread.

date: Friday 1/26/24
time: 11:30am

“The Fazio Club”

presentation met expectations with triple bread stacking and quad cut with skewers. bacon was thick, but almost a bit hard, kind of a let down, but entirely deleted after an 18 hole hunger. toast level on the sourdough was a bit too much, leaving the bread-scraping-gums effect. again, too hungry to care.

fries were excellent as an accompaniment.

The Faz didnt let me down here.

A solid 6.5 /10.

18 Likes