Orville & Wilbur Present: The Big wRight Miss 3, June 29th, 2024 (info and sign up post 186)

Fiancé said for our birthdays she’ll delete all video evidence

Great birthday gift we don’t want any evidence left behind.

2 Likes

So Muni has offered us 20% off rounds if we decide we would like to re-attempt the Big wRight Miss. I will be throwing ideas around with the other Ground Controls @westerj12 and @Hawk about the structure of our 2023 Air Show schedule including a potential wrap around season beginning this fall.

With that said, a whooping $7 off to get us to come back is less than ideal. So maybe tell them to F’ off. The 2023 BWM will be taking place at Pine Valley.

8 Likes

It’s not great, but if the timing works out for add-on golf I would still like to play Muni at least once. Hoping next year it works out to be a good weekend trip opportunity for my wife and I, just couldn’t justify lodging costs this time.

2 Likes

I vote tell them too shove it up their arses an get their shit together next time.

3 Likes

Alright @FirstFlight we are going to try this one more time.

The Big wRight Miss 2023 is scheduled for Saturday, June 17th @ 1pm with CONFIRMED tee times at Wilmington Muni.

Field Size 40 (for now)
$10 Deposit to hold your spot that will be donated to charity post event. Venmo to @jack-hollabaugh with memo “BWM” or DM me with how you would like to pay.
Format TBD

Details so far:
Friday 16th:
AM: 4 tee times beginning at 9:42am at Muni, @djpie rumors are a certain VIP may be interested in joining this day that some say you are dodging a match with.
PM: Golf adjacent Rebelution/Iration concert Downtown Wilmington with bar hopping before and after. I’m sure @deez_nauts knows a fine establishment we could congregate at. GO BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW IF YOU PLAN TO ATTEND.

Saturday 17th: The main event, tee times beginning @ 1pm (the city senior am is this weekend so the course will likely be spicy and in great shape). Depending on pace of play and finish times a return trip to Not That Pine Valley to chase day light may be in store.

Sunday 18th: Additional rounds at your own setting up, I personally with attempt to host 1-2 groups at PV for a send off round.

Sign up is active on Unknown Golf, non first fight members the event ID# is 18936
https://www.unknowngolf.com/event.jsp?eventId=18936

Here is a spread sheet for additional details and sign ups for Friday/Sunday options.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QAH0gATcRd5J4yrq9zWr0FQSZFCs3L2FlbLegen31Ek/edit?usp=sharing

@PalmettoGolfSociety @QueenCityHive would love to have the full CLC join!

5 Likes

Thanks for setting up man! Excited to get out to the Muni, see if we can catch a certain @Pooshdaddy on the course Friday AM - see ya out there

2 Likes

Do I spot a @JohnP sighting on the signup???

2 Likes

Hell Yeah Brother GIFs | Tenor

6 Likes

@Hitchings21 @LukeBoatright @EZmiss

Tagging you in case you want to send out to your people

Damn, Friday golf filled up fast. I got first alternate but for some reason don’t feel good about getting in.

And @BrooklynAJ???

1 Like

Going to effort. 50/50 at the moment I’d guess, but hopeful.

2 Likes

Rip to this event….:eyes:

Will have to monitor. Father’s Day weekend plus us open makes it tough to say yes right now.

1 Like

why?

Cc @LukeBoatright

3 Likes

Not like you would show up anyways

1 Like

GIF by CBS News

1 Like

Not untrue, however, the dysfunction within the FF is glaring…maybe this is why you can’t finish any better than last in team events :thinking: