Orville & Wilbur Present: The Big wRight Miss 3, June 29th, 2024 (info and sign up post 186)

@Just-a-little-right the @QueenCityHive welcomes you with open arms. Join us, can assure you there will be no events in holidays weekends (or major golf events)

What are you offering for NIL?

1 Like

Not understanding the “dysfunction” shot being taken at @FirstFlight over me posting about one of our major events :man_shrugging:

lets keep the main thing the main thing and acknowledge that 35 dollar ticket becomes 57 after Live Nation’s stupid ass fees

9 Likes

The fees are out of control!

1 Like

I assume it has to do with the close proximity of this event to the one he and others have in the works for just a couple weeks prior.

Pay it no mind.

Hitchings gonna Hitch, or something.

At least @ me!

ok @Hitchings21

3 Likes

Hold the phone…the Friday event is already full? Well…

Well Shit Face Palm GIF - Well Shit Face Palm Star Trek - Discover & Share GIFs

2 Likes

Pretty sure @AirMailWedges said tee times could be added Friday if I am not mistaken

Guess I’ll just have to start pre-gaming at the bar early

1 Like

I certainly plan on hanging out thereafter golf some prior to concert but I doubt I go to concert…
not to mention there will be dropouts

1 Like

Not going to the concert? I heard @Pooshdaddy was going to bring all the First Flight members on stage during it*

*this is a complete fabrication that I just made up and will most definitely not be happening

4 Likes

Free tees. Hell of a deal for you

Will see…That is my anniversary weekend so I am happy I was able to reduce our plans to Sat/Sun instead of whole weekend lol

If we get a few more on the alternate list I will ask for more times, he gave me zero troubles asking for what I wanted in terms of times. Might have been because I asked in the form of a reply to our email thread from this summer speaking about our disappointment.

I can also always kick @JNorwoodFive out of his spot because we dont need him shooting a ridiculous quota score and winning per usual. Add his name to the sandbagger list with @BrooklynAJ @EZmiss

5 Likes

It’s only because I like you

1 Like

#fakenews…However, I don’t mind the company at all

Real quick… @jsteve15 @tdaly @DumpyFlow89 I meant to make the main event sheet hidden to use only in emergency.

Can y’all sign up using the unknown golf sign up please?

@westerj12 can field questions on this if you have issues due to my lack of computer capabilities.

1 Like