Orville & Wilbur Present: The Big wRight Miss 3, June 29th, 2024 (info and sign up post 186)

who could possibly see any

The Office Thank You GIF

1 Like

I might even give you the exclusive invite to the prestigious Not That Pine Valley.

You got it boss! Done and sorry for being quick on the trigger signing up

Was my fault I forgot to hide it before sharing it. Glad you got signed up!

I’m bad at reading

1 Like

I am unable to join on Unknowngolf - that page links me to the event, then asks me to sign in, then I’m just stuck in my profile. There’s no way to join the event.

Edit: @westerj12 and I have resolved

2 Likes

Awesome, I was just on the site trying to figure it out.

2 additional tee times added for Friday morning at Muni.

All on waitlist have been moved up @paroutfromhere @deez_nauts @Harper @jmkronen @Are_you_double_D, 3 spots still open. Sign up on the spreadsheet.

Currently 32 signed up for the main event on Saturday… 8 spots left to fill.

Format TBD and announced next week sometime.

3 Likes

Unfortunately I have to bow out, all the excuses in the world. really bummed not to be making the trek down.

1 Like

Hate to hear that…

1 Like

I signed up on what appeared to be the right spreadsheet. I’m in for Friday and Saturday.

4 Likes

agreed, was not my favorite thing to do. I thought I had reached out about it already, my apologies

1 Like

I think you may have but I was in denial hoping you would still make it. Have to catch you sometime this summer if I make it up to the 419.

1 Like

Absolutely

Had a couple folks reach out already, but if you are attending the BWM and want a FF copper stamped ballmarker, order form is here: https://forms.gle/PX4Fs6f7PpghkJSR7

I have about 30 blanks now in stock with more on order so should be plenty to go around.

4 Likes

So we got some bad news for my oldest. Ortho won’t clear her for the AAU Nattys. Her loss is potentially my gain. My June 16-17 just freed up.

3 Likes

A true good news, bad news situation - hope for a quick recovery though!

1 Like

Final payment made on the AirBNB, we are inside two weeks!

3 Likes

10 day update:

Friday: 6 tee times at Muni beginning at 9:42am, we have 4 spots open, add yourself to the spread sheet if interested but PLEASE, do not put yourself in any of the groupings to the right of the signup list. I will take care of pairings as we get closer and have an idea of when people will be making it to town and I have Saturday groups complete to move people around to not play with the same groupings.

Friday PM: Hangout with @deez_nauts at Goat & Compass, followed by the Iration concert.

Saturday: Tee times begin at 1pm. We will be the first groups off after the City Senior and Mid AM round 1. Be prepared for spicy conditions! Current formatting will be a gross leaderboard (no you dont have to play the tips), and a Modified Tilt leaderboard. Point distribution TDB, and format not 100% set in stone so voice your displeasure.
We also have had several withdraws recently, so if you are on the fence or know anyone that would like to join sign them up!

Saturday Evening: organic hangs/bar hopping, I will leave this to others to coordinate.

Sunday: I got us 2 tee times at Pine Valley (9:30 and 9:40am). 5 spots currently available, $60 guest fee. We can play fivesomes at The Valley, but WE MUST KEEP PACE!

Spreadsheet located in post 86.

4 Likes