Olympic Prolific (Tacoma, WA): May 14-16, 2021 - Fog, Sunburns, Presses, Beers, and Golden Chambers

Crash Course Video live… god I miss this course. I remember the weather being stupid nice, but yea the video took me back for sure.

8 Likes

How would one sign up for this?

1 Like

TBA eventually

2 Likes

Thank you, kind sir. I will definitely be signing up, sounds like a blast.

1 Like

Will be in the area Sept 5 to 7.
Definitely playing Chambers.
Also playing one of Salish, Sahalee or The Home Course.
Driving to Gamble Sands afterwards.
Best hotel choice?

@baberuth … That is a very loaded questions… there are way too many options…the options really depends on your order of play … based on these courses and for Traffic I would not stay in Downtown Seattle. If for some reason you are playing Chambers, then Sahalee, then Gambles I would look in Issaquah easy access to I-90. If you are doing Chambers and Home course, I would look at DuPont or Steilacoom.

2 Likes

Day 0 Fly in to Seattle
Day 1 play one of Salish Sahalee or Home Course
Day 2 play Chambers
Day 3 play Gamble Sands x 2

@baberuth I would Say Tacoma would be your best bet for night 0 and 1… Unless you get Sahalee, then Redmond would be good for night 0, Tacoma your night 1.
Now Depending on when you play Chambers, getting a good start on the Drive to Gamble would be a good Idea in my mind from Chambers you will have (2) mountain passes to drive over… you could stay in Cle Elum or even make it all the way to Wenatchee or Chelan, then you morning drive is more chill to Gamble

1 Like

Chambers Round on the 7th is at 830 am.

So done by 1230. On the road by 130. Reach Gamble by 6

If you play Chambers in 4 hours I’ll be shocked.

10 Likes

One ball

Of course on labor day weekend at a municipal course that popular, you’ll play your 1 ball in under 4 hours…

Are you okay @canadiantincup?

4 Likes

Thank you. Decided on Tacoma. No one place has the best location. Tacoma hotel suggestions?

Yeah, Chambers typically runs in the ~5 hour range. I don’t think I’ve ever played it in under 5 hours.

I will remain optimistic.

I had an 8:30 and it took nearly 6 hours. No one in our group shot above low 80s and we waited A LOT.

1 Like

Hoping for rain

was anyone 2 under through 6? @Fluff

4 Likes

Doubtful

3 Likes