Olympic Prolific (Tacoma, WA): May 14-16, 2021 - Fog, Sunburns, Presses, Beers, and Golden Chambers

@baberuth I think everyone that traveled for the OP stayed in Marriot Down town Tacoma, but Hotel Murano is also nice, and used to be part of the Stay and play package.

1 Like

Whoa. How could you exclude the Holiday Inn Express Boyz?

6 Likes

Damit, I guessed wrong… I was looking back thru the thread and saw Marriot bouncing around and stopped looking… I should have Trusted my First guess.
@baberuth Holiday in Express is good too per @lazyjk

Booked Murano.

1 Like

Restaurants in Tacoma near The Murano?
Seafood preferably.

It’s admittedly not super close, but I choose to get lost and made the drive along the water after airport to a spot at Dash Point, Ginos at the Point. I personally had a wonderful experience. Dash point is super beach vibey too. And the sunset view was choice. The food was seafood/Italian. I’m not a foodie, but it was fantastic. Son and daughter run this location. Call ahead for proper window seat.

Best part was my caddie the next day says he’s lived up the street from it for 30 years… gave thumbs up. Should be a good little jaunt for ya.

Fish Peddlers not bad, but there isn’t a lot of great seafood down town.

Sushi Tama on 6th is great legit Sushi, or Trappers also on 6th is like “sports bar” Sushi and pretty good too

If you want to drip well across Tacoma, Boathouse 19 is solid and you can grab some beers at Narrows Brewing literally right “Above” it after dinner.

Gracias for the tips.

1 Like

Teed off at 710 am in a four ball. Good pace. Finished by 1130 am. No complaints about the pace at all.

6 Likes

How were the greens? I played last Wednesday and they were a little sandy from punching.

1 Like

Sandy. Ball was covered.

When we running this shit back? I’m ready for some PNW golf next year.

2 Likes

Eyeing mid-September!

2 Likes

A year ago we had a good day…

19 Likes

We sure did!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdlE72zO9RI/

Day before wasn’t too bad, either.

4 Likes

The first round was great fun. The twilight round was an experience. This pic of @ausbab captures the vibe pretty well.

11 Likes

I definitely have video of that day…

2 Likes

19 Likes

@Hwhite @LukeBoatright @JCO @JScore @davidc (RIP in peace our sweet prince)

16 Likes

It’s a real fucking shame this place is 3,000 miles away.

11 Likes