Olympic Prolific (Tacoma, WA): May 14-16, 2021 - Fog, Sunburns, Presses, Beers, and Golden Chambers

Dibs playing with OTP on the replay

3 Likes

Caddies are available!

Caddies are back to carrying bags so yes, caddies are an option. You would want to make sure to reserve one for those interested by contacting the caddie department.

Bryan Pierce

Director of On-Course Services/Caddie Master
(tel:(253) 552-4869)
bpierce@kempersports.com

Cost and additional info found here:

I’ve added an additional column asking the question in the spreadsheet

@BaxterMSP @LukeBoatright @catshannon

3 Likes

If we put yes on the sheet are you going to do one big request to Chambers at some point or do we need to do the caddie request form individually?

1 Like

I’ll handle it since y’all don’t know your tee times haha

If you do answer yes, I’ll try to put you guys together so y’all have the option to share a caddy if you want.

Also, if you have a caddie rec that you want or someone specifically you want to share a caddie with, throw it in the notes section

2 Likes

The way I read it is they do not double bag. Only single.

Thanks for checking!

1 Like

The way I read it, they do double bag, but there’s no cost break for it. You still pay the caddie directly the same amount (well, based on performance, I guess) whether he’s carrying one or two.

Either way, I’ll ask the caddie master first before submitting anything

Sell me on Steven. What are his hopes and dreams? Is he funny? Will he laugh at my jokes or my short game?

2 Likes

Ben in here posting and liking posts and hasn’t filled out the spreadsheet. Unbelievable :joy: @sundaybag

1 Like

Updated the spreadsheet. Can’t wait for this thing to go down!

3 Likes

Spreadsheet update: Check

FYI, I’ve walked 36 at Chambers and 36 at Bandon (no caddy, #pushcartmafia for life). I found walking 36 at Chambers comparable to a morning 18 at Pacific and an afternoon 18 at Trails (those last few holes into the wind at Trails are no joke).

I’m also heading to Bend/Sunriver 3 weeks after this for a week-long golf trip, so anyone know if the Divorce House previously mentioned on the Refuge is up and running and on airbnb yet?

6 Likes

Oh man I dunno. He’s a smooth guy who has stories of people he caddied for and how bad they were.

1 Like

All filled out. FWIW - I wanna play whatever tees my group is playing (unless that hurts my chances to qualify for the NIT!).

3 Likes

I’m making groups by tee selection, so that’ll be no problem haha

Your course handicap obviously changes with tees you choose, so it won’t hurt the chances much

nobody wants to step all the way back to the teal tees? The first hole is a comfy handshake par 4 at 498 to welcome you into 7,585 yds of good times

6 Likes

You’re looking at an old scorecard.

They don’t put those out anymore, and the first is a par 5 now haha

Carpet Baggers coming for our NIT Spots.

1 Like

I will echo this sentiment. Much like DJ in TS:S3, I may have found speed this week.

2 Likes

Interesting trend of Gold Mountain (Olympic) making people back down compared to playing it back on THC and CB :eyes:

1 Like

I reached out to a friend that lives in West Seattle in regards to my tee choices-- he informed me that the Dynamite tees unseen/unplayed are an assault on personal liberty and high recommended I put my proverbial dick away and stand down.

5 Likes

I know, but I find it interesting that currently 8 on THC and 10 on CB are signed up for 7k, but GM(O) only has 2 signed up for 7k.

Maybe more places should name the back tees “pro” to back people down haha