Olympic Prolific (Tacoma, WA): May 14-16, 2021 - Fog, Sunburns, Presses, Beers, and Golden Chambers

While my body may hate it, my mind is so jacked about playing 36 anywhere, much less at a place the caliber of Chambers. They’ll probably both feel the same way the day after though.

3 Likes

prepping for 36 at Chambers.

6 Likes

I’m in for 36, do I have to do something personally with the course or is this enough?

1 Like

I added a column to the spreadsheet you filled out yesterday. I filled it in for ya!

2 Likes

GREAT CAESAR’S GHOST! COULD I BE MORE PUMPED FOR A GOLF TRIP?

6 Likes

My dad always told us a story from his college football days that involved this quote:

“you can sleep when you get home”

Give me all the replays you got. Caffeine, Nicotine and Alchohol will numb it. I’ll deal with the pain and exhaustion when I get home.

6 Likes

Super stoked for this! I signed up for 36 at Chambers but pretty sure I’m throwing in a halfset in a Sunday bag for the second 18 so my larger than average ass doesn’t die has less of a chance of dying.

Also - I’m the exact opposite of @ty1x and will be gaming my #sick persimmons from the forward tees.

2 Likes

I will play sun up to sun down with this group.

8 Likes

I’ll put ya down for “yes” on the Chambers replay then! :raised_hands:

1 Like

Caddie in the AM, ricksha in the PM seems to solve the problem of walking 36 :man_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes

Not sure what the situation is with caddies during COVID times

1 Like

Yeah, I’m just going to call 36 at Chambers a day early birthday gift and celebrate that evening heavily.

The hotel has a sauna, correct?

2 Likes

I was planning on Caddie in the AM.

Any locals have experience. They any good?

1 Like

This is probably what I will do. Stand bag for first and sunday bag for second. The great thing about sunday bags is they can easily fit in your travel bag.

Does Chambers have rickshaws/push carts?

1 Like

Yes, they have complimentary trolleys/rickshaws/pushcarts

That’d be mean of a walking only course not to supply haha

1 Like

I was just about to ask about caddies. @MrVinegar206 can you check with the coordinator. If not, I’ll call them up to see what’s up with caddies.

2 Likes

Second round I will absolutely join in persimmoning and YOTBing

2 Likes

Emailed him after @BaxterMSP mentioned it earlier. Will let y’all know ASAP

1 Like

Serious question: are we all wearing Tiger red on Sunday? Are extra marks given for mock turtles?

Yeah if you wanna get ahead of the game you can request one early I recommend you should ask for Steven.

2 Likes