Olympic Prolific 2 (Tacoma, WA): 2022, Sept 16-17 - A Playoff To Remember & TC Loves PNW Cuisine

I’m staying up in Bremerton. A little drive after Chambers, but lots of walkable food/drink options and a <10min drive to Gold Mountain Saturday morning before our early shotgun start.

3 Likes

Paid for both, thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

Me too

1 Like

Sorry for the delay, but unfortunately will have to bow out. Had a great time last year and you did such a great job with the event, but with third child due in October it was suggested that my idea of flying out for a weekend of golf was not my best idea.

3 Likes

Sounds like a suggestion though, and not a mandate. Maybe you still have time to reconsider. It is the third child, after all.

3 Likes

First @SharkFinn, now this. I’m going to need some time to grieve.

4 Likes

Can’t make it anymore :frowning: crossed my name off the sheet

1 Like

@golfgraeme10 and myself are staying at the Fairfield in Bremerton. Seems easy to get out to Gold Mountain on Saturday morning after what I assume will be a night of sampling the various establishments in Bremerton

1 Like

It is fine, I stayed there earlier this year. It is not in a nice area though so don’t splurge on a nice rental car.

@enriquedlcm and I are also booked at the Fairfield.

2 Likes

Did you now? Was it memorable? :wink:

Sorry you can’t make it, will miss teeing it up with you.

3 Likes

Is anyone flying in Friday morning who would want to carpool over? Thinking about taking a 6:30am out of SFO that gets in around 8:40.

Or if anyone is heading through that way that it wouldn’t be too inconvenient to pick me up it would be greatly appreciated and your beers are on me all day + gas $.

1 Like

Another visor order being put together! Signups will last until the end of the weekend

2 Likes

Wish my bald spot could withstand the pain of this…

3 Likes

No visors for us, Hon.

2 Likes

Lame.

2 Likes

Bump: Taking orders thru Friday 8/12.

1 Like

I need to spray my thinning hair to wear a visor but the Tour visors are just way too big for me and I have a huge head. I don’t get why they look better on others but I’m a “regular” visor guy. And they are harder and harder to find.

It’s confirmed guys, I’m not going to make this one either. :disappointed:

2023 though… :muscle:t3:

4 Likes

Women’s Am on Golf Channel :eyes:

10 Likes