Olympic Prolific 2 (Tacoma, WA): 2022, Sept 16-17 - A Playoff To Remember & TC Loves PNW Cuisine

This reminds me that @catshannon boo’d @lazyjk for dropping out (who still is on the list for some reason). How the turns tabled…

4 Likes

@MrVinegar206 - I have to drop. We won our regional and with the Roost championship being the weekend after I unfortunately can’t swing b2b out of state events. I’ve gone ahead and cleared my info off the list.

3 Likes

@catshannon and I will be dueling at some point I’m sure due to this incredibly unimportant slight

Also I’m now officially off the list @MrVinegar206

3 Likes

Just paid for both events! Sorry you had to shame me. I totally missed the earlier payments post. Excited to see everyone in a few weeks!

1 Like

What’s more important???

3 Likes

Running it back

Travel came up in mid September. Just dropped myself from the signup sheet :melting_face:

1 Like

Thank you to everyone that got your payments in. The churn was a success and everyone on the wait list is now in the event.

However, there are a few of you that still need to pay. I just got these updates today, so if you paid yesterday or today, it’s possible it hasn’t been processed, so don’t freak out yet. I’ll get more updates from the courses this week.

If there is no documentation of a payment on the 15th, I will be dropping the total players down and any chance of a spot is gone. With how fickle online payments can be, I’d make sure you do it sooner rather than later so if there is an issue with the online payment, it can be resolved before then.

Time for some @ s again

2 Likes

First, the guys that haven’t paid either:

@MTS12, @360matteo and your guest Matt G., @PNDUBGLFR, @giles, @Very.chipper, @Swaggy_P, @Tjs881, @searanch, (@PNWHack and @griffHD you’re good, but) your guest John

CHAMBERS LINK:

GOLD MOUNTAIN LINK:
https://goldmountaingolf.com/matthew-essig-group-registration/

And,

@hobbsman, @TheSingle, @jsg_nado, @DontBlink182, (@oski you’re good, but) your guest Theo, @Forty

Then,

Good on Chambers payments, but needing Gold Mountain payments:

@TG_509, @PNWHack, @griffHD, @Jdonelson, @TheHonChiefJustice, @Tomdevito, and @Shane

And then there’s @sundaybag and @Tron. You gents back from Scandinavia yet? :joy:

We got several spots now if Pieman, Sarge, or any of the other gents want to fly out here

4 Likes

Would love to get @Cody out to talk shop

5 Likes

Figured with coming back and then the Roost natty the next weekend we wouldn’t see any of those guys but shit I guess it’s kinda sorta a work trip haha

2 Likes

It sure seemed like Ben and TC were saying they were coming in the latest Nest pod :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well hot damn what a life

They probably just have to re-watch the Crash Course they made and be like, “yeah, we gotta do that again”

Thanks for chasing us down @MrVinegar206. Just gave John and @griffHD a heads up and paid my Gold Mountain registration.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reminder - just paid Chambers and GM.

2 Likes

I think me and a few others from Nor Cal are staying at the Best Western in South Tacoma. Seems like the closest hotel to Chambers. Is that not the move?

1 Like