NYC Roost: RACDG NY Metro Club

Looks like a lot of fun. Is there a Texas chapter?

You may want to read this thread @jsavoie88

https://refuge.nolayingup.com/t/2022-refuge-roosts-local-clubs-club-championship-outline/63652

1 Like

I read that and signed up for the South Texas Roost a while back.

I was curious about the RACDG. Looked them up and they have a couple of chapters in various places, but nothing that I could find in Texas.

I guess I might be confusing the name of your Roost with the actual RACDG.

The Roost and RACDG have agreed to combine forces (for now) and see how the two can work together. We are definitely an OG RACDG chapter. I don’t believe an RACDG chapter ever really came together in TX but could be wrong.

2 Likes

Ahhh that makes more sense now. And I appreciate the clarification. Looking forward to getting these Roosts established. Best of luck to yours!

That logo is straight :fire:

3 Likes

How do I formally join?! Through the website?

There will be an official announcement in the next 2 weeks and at that point signup will happen through the website. Stay tuned here for an announcement !

5 Likes

Stoked to find an NY Metro Roost! Been lurking the Refuge in hopes of finding one for the '22 golf season. Looking forward to playing some of the area’s best tracks with you Dishonorable Gents.

4 Likes

Welcome @MisterStinky ! Glad to have you aboard and hoping that name is more about your game and less about your personal hygiene

3 Likes

If you are in the RACDG already I am assuming you are in the Roost?

yes, well kind of. If you want to participate in the NLU-run events you will need to be a member of the Nest as well.

2 Likes

Hear ye hear ye

:bell::bell::bell:A Message From The Committee​:bell::bell::bell:

Friends, Golf Perverts, Countrymen, lend me your eyes. On behalf of the committee I hereby announce…an announcement!

On Thursday 20th January at 9pm, please join us for a recap of an amazing 2021 year for the RACDG and an introduction to the exciting things we have planned for 2022.

A Zoom link will follow in the next few days, but consider this a warning.

Yours truly,

The Committee

12 Likes

Count me in!~

1 Like

I’m in too - let’s do this!

2 Likes

I’m in, but I’m going to be unable to make the Zoom tonight. Any way those of us who can’t make it can get a recap tonight/tomorrow?

1 Like

All, please see below for the zoom link for tonight. The presentation will start at 9pm. We will give a presentation and if we have time for questions we’ll take some, otherwise I’m happy to answer all questions in here

5 Likes

Yes sir! We plan on recording and will look to drop that in here. If that fails (it might) I’ll make sure to put the presentation in here and summarize.

Feel free to DM me if any questions/issues.

4 Likes

Saw others have started to be able to add roost flair and I don’t seem to be able to. I might have missed it and that’s on me but is there a way to officially be added and #getinvolved?

The captain is working on getting everyone added to the roost currently, shouldn’t be too long!

2 Likes