NorCal 2021 NIT Qualifier - 3/7/21 (Post 55 for sign-up) [aka Chunks at the Chuck]

sweet

1 Like

I am wondering if I will be the worst (highest handicap) golfer there. I’m at 15.1 now…does everyone else want to play left handed with persimmons?

1 Like

I promise you will not.

1 Like

If you’ve shown interest but haven’t signed up - it’s time! Post 55 for details and gdoc.

So far 27 are in. We want to start getting some final numbers soon. As @MerchCzar likes to say # getinvolved

Speaking of Neil - fancy a trip back to your old stomping grounds to represent the NLU5?

3 Likes

I’d love too but that week is no bueno for me. I definitely need to get back out west though…I appreciate the call out and thanks for organizing the event!

8 Likes

Look at this high quality #Engagement

1 Like

had to withdraw my name from the list on account of my wife will be giving birth that day. Hope to make the next one!

6 Likes

Cant you ask her to wait a day? doesnt she know this is important?

Congrats!

1 Like

Quick update from the organizers:
We are currently at full capacity (48) plus waiting list!

Thanks to all who have spread the word and got involved. If you signed up and realized you can’t make it, PLEASE let us know so we can move those wait-listed into position. Shoutout @CBDeerAntler81 for doing it right (and congrats on the impending arrival!)

Soon, we’ll send out an email with tourney details, payment requests, etc, followed by tee times and final calls.

Also, a bit of a tease - have some exciting sponsor brands jumping in to make this thing a day to remember.
Cheers & Craic on!

5 Likes

Any spots left?

1 Like

See the post right above you.

Post 55 has the link. It’s full but it has a waiting list in case anyone WDs.

Cool. This is my First time navigating the refugee and it’s showing :-). I found the signup sheet and dropped in my name on wait list.

1 Like

All good- keep an eye out as we get closer to the end of Feb…if spots open up we’ll reach out.

also - if you’re new around here and in the Bay Area - this is our home base: Roll Call: Bay Area Golfers - #2496 by auribe14

@GremlinGolfer are you for real playing lefty?

I want to propose a charity bet if so.

1 Like

gutted to miss the event this year. :frowning:

ATTENTION: Email requesting payment has been sent. If you didn’t get one and think you should have - DM me and we’ll sort it out. Let’s get this baby funded :slight_smile:

1 Like

SHOUTOUT US! We have 47 of 48 spots filled and paid for. If you’re on this thread and wanted to get in, but didn’t sign up - DM me ASAP!

Were on track to raise almost $1400 for CASA Alameda !!!

You all are awesome. It’s going to be an epic day at the Chuck.

6 Likes

Is the par 3 before or after the main round?